Just got my free Maxell "Blown Away" poster in the mail!!

wuzzzer

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my e-mail today ,cool i cant wait to get poster.I just bought Maxell CD-R pack today just because they seem like a good company, I think we should all buy some Maxell stuff to.Maybe send Klipsch poster to Susan S. for helping us im sure she didnt have to do this for us.Rick

Do you guys want me to check my suppliers for a quantity price on a metal screw-together (Neilsen) frame to fit the posters? We could ship them knocked down flat and you could obtain glass locally if you wished.

Michael

Michael,

Thanks for the offer. Sounds like a very good idea. In fact I was going to look into something similar this weekend.

I bought a basic black thin-edged frame today at Michael's craft store for $24.99. I went to 3 other places in town that had frames and no one had one big enough in stock. Custom framing was $92 with a 50% off coupon!

The frame I went with is 27"x40" and is from the MCS Industries framing company.