OT: Gooooooooooooooo Bengals!

Coytee

Tis that time of year again.

New season, couple of new players, some new knee parts for Palmer and we're on our way!

Oh yeah... I'm a Bengals fan, have been since their inception. Even during the Lost Decade I tried to watch every game I could and even drove to Ohio to watch some. Yes, they lost those games and most games I was able to see prior to my Satellite. In fact, now that I think about it, they've lost most of the games they've played even AFTER I got Sunday Ticket. hmmm...

Be it as it may, they seem to be on the other side of that hump and what is really interesting is hearing all the love that's being thrown their way, as contrasted with "Bungals" of old.

Could be the year of the Tiger

[:D]

Now Buckey... we all know that Cowboys don't work well as a lead instrument... they only set the tone. Now, if you're a CAT, you TAKE the lead, because you are a predator. See?

It's all about blending in properly. What do you think will blend in better in the jungle? a Bengal tiger, or a Cowboy??

See how easy that was??!

[:P] [:P]

Bengals have the worst uniforms, hey OB how did you become a Cowboy fan up in Buffalo/Giants country

Tom Landry........that's how.....Great Coach....Great Man............

The NFC- EAST.........the Division of Champions......Yeah Man....A Few Rings in the Best Division in Football.........

COYTEE........Refrain from calling me Bucky.......only the Dukester gets away with callin' me that ...........Jacksonbart......try being a Dead Sox fan.......oops Red Sox fan in Yankee country.....that's alot of fun, too...........

if you saw the 3rd preseason game ( first for palmer ) against green bay you would say carson is back and better than before. he was unbelievable. 3 touchdowns, no picks in less than a half. we just can't stop the run. hopefully Sam Adams can help us out. the best news is the Bus has retired but they still have fast Willy Parker. pitt plays tonight so we will see them without big Ben.

COYTEE........Refrain from calling me Bucky.......only the Dukester gets away with callin' me that...

OK...

But now you force me to do what I REALLY wanted to do in the beginning..., is that ok with you, Buckette?

[6]

REAL brave on a computer screen...........OK Tough Guy......No more Mr. Nice Guy.. . Those speakers are SO Ugly I wouldn't let them in my house!!!............

Week 3 should be interesting !

Every week is interesting in the NFL...............Best Pro Sport......Period!!!!!

I think Coytee knows what I'm talking about .

Doesn't change my statement..........Every week, every game matters....not like the rest of Pro sports...............As Far As Coytee goes.........He hasn't got a clue..........

All I know is Pre Season NFL means doo doo.. Followed by us, as season ticket holders, having to pay full price (in my case 99 dollars a game per seat!!!! ) to watch 2nd, 3rd, 4th stringers fight for a position on the team.

That said, Life around our house seems to pick up during football season. Parties friends.. you root for your team win or lose... In a way that IS what life is about.. You live life with friends and especially family. Win or lose.. We go through the season much like life, winning and losing too. But we stick together as a team, much like our heros on the field. (At 44, I have come to realise off of the field, I could care less what any of them say or do.. lol But that is another topic.)

Go Colts.. Go Hoosiers. (Yes, It can be humble being a Hoosier fan too.)