Something Wonderful

colterphoto1

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm, has a deal going with Klipsch and is showing pictures of his new warehouse, looks like Mike is going to be a regional re-seller, or is going to be sub-contracted to build industrial laScalas with vertical horns.

Well, best of luck to you, Mr. Colter, whatever it is. As I see it, you've already received something wonderful: Ten pages of your friends anticipating what we all hope will be good news!

(Hey, why not do that calendar, anyway? Revive the "Women posing with Klipsch speakers" concept. I can help with posing...[;)])

not exactly closing, but the wedding business is WAAAY off since everyone in the world takes perfect digital photos, right? In Indy we've gone from 10 to about 40 wedding photogs and the quality and pricing are way down.

I'm going to keep the home gallery open, but probably just work Saturdays and some evenings doing HS seniors, some corporate work, etc. Laying low on weddings after about 250 of them in past 10 years.

So that leaves me most of the week to do whatever I want.. hmm.........maybe time to get a DAY JOB with benefits? What do ya think gang, could I handle it?

M

Michael. All joking aside.

Sounds like this "something wonderful" may have something to do with a job at KLipsch or maybe a Klipsch dealer.

Either one sounds great.

jc

ummmmm, jc what are you doing here?

GET BACK AND FINISH THAT JUB, YOUNG MAN!! :)

Oh I wish. I am 8 hours from it. Out of town. Hard to sleep with an unfinished jub on my mind.

I feel confident I will be done this week.

jc

Michael,

How did the photo shoot at Purdue go today?

Bruce

we did pretty well. it was a beautiful sunny day, almost TOO sunny, but the wind kept whipping her hair around.

learned one important digital tidbit, if you use custom White Balance in one location, make sure to reset it for next location or go back to Auto. uuugggh, got some funky ones.

But lil Beth is a cutie, so I couldn't do much wrong. Her folks will love her graduation photos. And NO you guys cannot see them. I promised her privacy on this batch.

M