Something Wonderful

colterphoto1

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Michael,

Hope all this goes to suit you. I hadn't noticed this thread until last night and the forum went down just as I started to read it.

And the forum came back up sometime in the wee hours?

On the occasions when I'm up all night and the forum is down, it never comes back up until the start of business.

Maybe it's a good sign that is was only down half the night last night. Hey, have you gotten the job as webmaster???

• Moderators

Maybe it's a good sign that is was only down half the night last night. Hey, have you gotten the job as webmaster???

Hey, Dee,

I hadn't noticed the forum was down...DRAT! Our webmaster has been on his honeymoon for the past two weeks, and we've all been suffering around here! Dern him for taking time off for something so trivial! [;)]

He's back today though. [<:o)]

geesh guys, some things take time- it's not entirely in my hands.

you'll all find out soon enough...

M

You certainly are the Master of the Build-up..............Come on....spill the beans.....come clean......spit it out..........YOU TEASER.............[;)]

How'd you know the name of my boat was 'TEASER', seriously, after the Tommy Bolin song. Although I don't normally do that in realy life. The boat is also named after a girl I once knew *sigh*

But I digress. I have a situation that could be very interesting. A proposal (NOT marriage) was made and I just have to await an answer from the other interested party. It's a business proposition kind of thing. So believe me, you guys will be the first bunch I tell.

Maybe I started the 'buzz' prematurely, and for that I apologize. It might turn out to be nothing at all. I don't have any further info at this time.

Michael

Hey, Dee,

I hadn't noticed the forum was down...DRAT! Our webmaster has been on his honeymoon for the past two weeks, and we've all been suffering around here! Dern him for taking time off for something so trivial! [;)]

He's back today though. [<:o)]

I always thought it was doing the nightly back up....seems like the not available error is always around the same time (in between 11pm and 1am).

• Moderators

" Something Wonderful "

Well whatever it is, good for you, hope it works out.

Let's see you bought a old movie theater for weddings...

You will be the photographer

Daddy Dee will do the ceremony

Picky will do a video and edit it

Dr Who will do the sound for the reception

Fini will do the comedy and DJ

Trey will set it all up and organize it

Amy will make sure no one gets out of control

OldBuckster will be the bouncer

TheBes will supervise the twins who will run the " special " cleanup crew......the twins are taking applications for the cleanup crew.......Of course in special outfits....... there will be an extra charge for attending this part....... must be 21 to attend.

Am I close ?[
:o
]

Really just a bump !

Enough of this. Out with it or you will be flogged with cheap speaker wire.:)

Lamp cord works just as well although using some of the higher priced "Audiophile" wire might not leave any tell-tale marks.[6]

I heard that, after the "burn-in period", neither cheap nor audiophile wire leave any marks! [;)]

sorry to spill the beans, but Micheal you can't keep the crowd so restless. This is big and just in time for the holiday season to appear on Broadway. Micheal will be playing Wilford Brimley's character, Ben Luckett. I will be staring as Jack Bonner as played by Steve Guttenberg in the original and OB will be playing Hume Cronyn's role as Joe Finley. Lemmiwicks will appear as himself.

post-16829-13819311443468_thumb.jpg

Aw, Michael... Yer just killin' 'em with anticipation. Go ahead and tell 'em....

Folks, Michael (with all his many Cornwalls) has found all the serious flaws with the new Cornwall III. He has developed and secretly patented a revision that Klipsch has agreed to purchase. It will be called the "Colterwall."

He is now working on designing the "Colter-Horn." We should also expect releases of the "Colt-Scala," the "Coltesy," and "Teaser Belle." [:P]