Something Wonderful

colterphoto1

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I am still a bit unclear. Since we are all "best friends" of Michael, does that mean when we order new CW's we get the special "friendsofcolterphoto" pricing??

. . . . . and is that the same as a discount, or is our "special" pricing gonna be above MSRP ?????

We love ya mikey. congrats.

Just now read the entire thread (better late than never)...

Way to go, Michael![Y]

This tech support position will definately put a new pep in your step; it's what you were born to do (photography was only secondary, you just didn't know it at the time). Klipsch is, and always has been, your calling...glad you're officially part of the family now (as if you weren't before; you just didn't receive a paycheck for it then).

Now's the time to bone up on all the model's specs and get ready to answer thousands of questions![:|]

Thanks for the kind words there JT. I do have the feeling that the past few years have been leading to this. Just photographed a wedding today and it's obvious that the wedding industry is going through some very harsh changes.

I'm looking forward to talking the talk and walking the walk at Klipsch Audio Technologies. The routine and coworkers will be good for me. I've been missing that social setting of a corporate culture for nearly a decade now.

Michael

• 1 month later...

Is your birthday over yet? [;)]

wasn't much of a birthday, except for the Forte II's.

yes I suppose I will get the much-coveted logo under my name. don't know about moderator status, probably not at first, I'm going to plot my takeover carefully [:#] mum's the word, k?

6 days and counting. Dtel is being a very courteous student and allows me to 'lecture' him about topics related to music and sound systems. We've covered Fletcher-Munson, 6 channel theory, Klipsch manufacturing efficiency, 'sphere' geometry as applied to speaker placement, timbre (thanks Indy), receiver power supply and RMS ratings, amoung surely others.

If you work at Klipsch and read this - SEE YA SOON!

Michael

I think Michael is in heaven right now.. In Nawlins... And being put to good use too.

We all want to be appreciated, and feel we have something to give back that we as a individual know we have a talent for.

Michael

Your an amazing Photographer.

You also have the ability to take something complex, and make it understandable.

Your also a great friend to those of us that know you, that does care about people.

Great things to have Michael..

• Moderators

I think Michael is in heaven right now.. In Nawlins... And being put to good use too.

We all want to be appreciated, and feel we have something to give back that we as a individual know we have a talent for.

Michael

Your an amazing Photographer.

You also have the ability to take something complex, and make it understandable.

Your also a great friend to those of us that know you, that does care about people.

Great things to have Michael..

It has been wonderful having Michael here. He is one of the funniest, most loving people I have ever met. He is one of the best friends a person could have. I am going to miss him terribly when he leaves on Sunday.

He has taken a considerable number of photographs, primarily sightseeing/landscape type photos. I am so impressed with his photography skills, I can't wait to see the pictures from the wedding.

Michael, Klipsh is lucky to have a person with your integrity and talent join their family.