colterphoto1

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Michael,

Hope you have a nice warm winter coat! It's Freezing up here![st]

It's freezing down here too!!!!

Where I work atop Lookout Mtn, the temp at 5:00pm was 25 degrees. The temp there right now at 7:42 is 18.6 degrees. They think we will hit 14 on the mountain tonight, with the valley at 19.

We may get lower by the looks of things.

yeah, when it's like 30 here they're like freezing to death. I'm outside in short sleeves. But Dtel's iron stove and just two logs heat this place so well you have to open the front door to let some heat out. Very cool home he's got here. Just got done with an awesome dinner- check out the Nawlins post for more...

You wouldn't think cold, being in Georgia. Still dropping. It's not 12.4 degrees F. That is colder than they thought it would be and we still have a few hours to go.

Usually between 5-6 in the morning is the coldest. brrrrrrrr!

EDIT: Wow! It's now 5:40 am and the temp is 10.5 degrees F. I think it is a new low for here on this date.

This weather is absolutely brutal! I just checked and it's 51 in Orlando. It's so cold I actually had to wear pants to work today... that's the first time since February I believe. Never fear thou... it's supposed to warm up and be in the 70's both days over the weekend. Another good weekend to play some golf. [:P]

This weather is absolutely brutal! I just checked and it's 51 in Orlando. It's so cold I actually had to wear pants to work today... that's the first time since February I believe. Never fear thou... it's supposed to warm up and be in the 70's both days over the weekend. Another good weekend to play some golf. [:P]

It's 51 in Orlando?? The music you now hear is the world's smallest violin playing "My Heart Cries For You." Now put on some shorts and git to work[;)]

Now Marvel I can have a lil' sympathy for. It's actually colder in GA this morning than it is here in northern Illinois.

Yea, .... I hear yea. It's probably a chilly 90 deg. back home where I grew up.

Yea, .... I hear yea. It's probably a chilly 90 deg. back home where I grew up.

People come from there? I thought just sinners went there when they died.[6]