AC/DC

Wrench722

hello there a little better description might get a better response, it appears to be a white lable promo copy that is autographed with a certificate of auth. ??????????

my guess is the album with the autographs would be in the 100 range but it all depends if you find an ac/dc collector, i bought there 11 album 180 gram set for 225,00 and thought that was fair what are you looking to get out of it or are you just inquireing to see if you would sell

Joe

You have a very rare piece. I'm a longtime AC/DC collector, but have been out of the game for several years. "Live from Atlantic Studios" was highly sought after for years because so few copies existed. When CD's became popular, burned versions became available and more fans were able to hear this phenomenal recording. AC/DC memorbilia varies a LOT and there doesn't seem to be any reason why prices are high or low at any given time. Here's what I'd do: AC has an album due out sometime in spring. Hang on to the album until their tour starts next year because there will be more of a "buzz" about them then. My semi-educated guess is that with your documentation, you should fetch in the $200 ish range for the album. It's somewhat of a guess, because prices on that record vary a lot. Best of luck!

Jeff

Approx. 1 1/2 to 2 months ago a seller from downunder listed 2 similar LP's in minty condition. Both LP's were different, and were released only in Austrailia, or so the description read. Anyway, the both sold in the $130 to $150. I bid several times, but I wasn't that proud.