Brand new (black) T-shirt design--60th anniv!

Amy

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O.K. I'm having a hard time from Fed Ex. They require an adult signature and will not do a "driver's release". I'm attaching the follwing note to the door tag fro when he/she returns for the final delivery attempt on Monday.

"O.k. then, lets review.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

We work during the week as well as Saturday and wont be home till 6:00 PM. This is (obviously) a residence where no one is home during business hours (8 AM to 6 PM). The shipping method was chosen by the shipper, requiring an adult signature. I called the 1-800 number for Fed Ex and they tell me that there would be an extra charge to redirect the parcel. I even offered to pick up the package from the hub in Independence, KY after hours but the gentleman on the phone was clueless to know if this was possible (Ive done it before) and would not give me the phone number to ask the people at the hub.

Sorry, but Im not forgoing a days pay staying home just to take delivery of a $25 package. So just leave the package and all this mess will go away.

If you will not leave the package, have your supervisor call me directly and when we are done talking, he/she will then authorize the packages release.

Thank you,

Thomas M. Blasing

Work # (513) 241-3200

Cell # (513) 205-8997

Btw Fed Ex is my main courier service at my place of business but UPS has been beating on my door hard for a long time now."

<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" />

Oh by the way we had to sign for the package also. The driver even wanted to know how old my wife was before he would let her sign for them. But Thursday my wife got a package from Fed Ex; I heard the knock on the door,went and opened the door only to find a package and the driver already back in the truck driving off. Bill

How bout them HOG'S!!!!!!!!!!!

• Moderators

Tom,

If they do not leave the package for you on Monday, please email me directly, and we'll work something out. We'll probably just resend your order with no sig required instructions, and have the other one returned to us.

I'm very sorry about the hassle. Some drivers seem to be more of "sticklers" for the rules than others.

Tom,

If they do not leave the package for you on Monday, please email me directly, and we'll work something out. We'll probably just resend your order with no sig required instructions, and have the other one returned to us.

I'm very sorry about the hassle. Some drivers seem to be more of "sticklers" for the rules than others.

Amy can you please no sig mine? I ordered friday night, and I can see this being a problem.

I don't know about you guys- but I'm getting some very good feedback on wearing the Klipsch 60th anniversary shirt around town. At first people think it's some Greatful Dead design, then see the speakers and Klipsch and do a double take. ALWAYS ALWAYS starts a conversation about my hi-fi hobby.

But that lettering in the bottom half is terribly illegible. 60th anniversary what what???

Michael