Brand new (black) T-shirt design--60th anniv!

Amy

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Klipsch ordered 1000 posters, for premium give aways. Hopefully not to sell for less than the 40 signed and numbered prints that I just bought. There are also some artist prints. But those 40 s/n prints are the only ones available to the general public for purchase. I've been following this thing for months. I'm curious to see what Klipsch does with their 1000.

Jeremy

Man I cant wait to get the poster in! Now I am wonder how long it is going to take to get it. I am sure glad a co worker looked at the T shirts on the web site and then went to Drowning Creek to check them out. Let us know when the poster's and T shirts start arriving. Later Bill

Better?

i meant the silkscreen they sell its only 11X17 as opposed to normal poster size of like 24X36

Drowning Creek does lots of concert and festival posters. Most concert posters are smaller than the "normal" 24"x36" posters. I have quite a few concert posters and most are rather small compared to movie posters or other pop art.

Jeremy

• Moderators

AMY do you know where the posters are as the silkscreen is rather smallish! check your pm! [:)]

I guess I don't understand the question.... You want to know where they are, or what size they are??

AMY do you know where the posters are as the silkscreen is rather smallish! check your pm! [:)]

I guess I don't understand the question.... You want to know where they are, or what size they are??

I guess I was wanting to know if they make normal print posters of these as its expensive for the silkscreen and rather small.... I was hoping maybe a paper version for like 10-15 dollars

• Moderators

Amy! I ordered my shirt of the 5th(?) and still haven't gotten a tracking number yet.

Invoice #803663

Are the Mediums gone already?

Keep in mind I haven't been home yet to see if it came today.

Hi Tom,

Yours shipped on 11/6...I'll see if the warehouse has tracking.

We do still have mediums left!

Well mine was supposed to be delivered yesterday but for some reason they require a signature from someone over 21 for it to be delivered so they will not just leave it. ARGGH. That is a bit overboard for a t-shirt no? Anyway since it is stupid FedEX Ground (which I hate with a passion) I will have to wait for them to deliver it three times before I can go pick it up at the FedEx house.

Laters,

Jeff

Nope, mine was FedEx box too - and the box said it required signature - but here, that jus don matter much...

I like the T's, very cool..and quite unreadable - I figured them out

however, "Celebrating 60 Lengendary Years" is the worst - but the

"Bullsh!t" was pretty funny...

And I thought the same thing - FedEx?

K