oldBUCKster......still kickin'

Duke Spinner

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OB, my boys said they are glad that daddy's buddy is alright. They asked me when I told them about you if I gave you a hug before you went to the Hospital and I said I sent him hugs from all of us[;)]

Great to have ya back[:D]

Thank You Sir............tell them I'm fine and on the road back...they are Lucky Boys...[:D]

Hey OB, glad to see you back and you got your PC up and running. How are the staples?

My daughter and Son in law bought me a new computer.....the other one died a quick death...damn things................Looks like stitchs to me.......kinda hard to look at.....everything seems fine..........alittle torn and frayed......but on the road back..........

Soooooo......

the Sex Change .. thing ....

came out awlright .??????

[:)]

I was just getting used to the idea that you could indeed be my long lost, but much older, brother (the one nobody talks about). Now sister?? Probably not a very good looking one either. I just got back to town and I see that I missed your return. I was checking with our attorneys around the country to make sure that you have no claim whatsoever on our vast family fortune. We still love you, it's just some legal stuff - I'm sure you understand.

I'm glad to see that you're back on top of the most active poster list where you belong (more plentiful posts per person than previous posters perceived possible). It's also kinda cute seeing that Duke is chasing you around the forum telling you to slow down. Welcome back Buckette.

Soooooo......

I was just getting used to the idea that you could indeed be my long lost, but much older, brother (the one nobody talks about). Now sister?? Probably not a very good looking one either. I just got back to town and I see that I missed your return. I was checking with our attorneys around the country to make sure that you have no claim whatsoever on our vast family fortune. We still love you, it's just some legal stuff - I'm sure you understand.

I'm glad to see that you're back on top of the most active poster list where you belong (more plentiful posts per person than previous posters perceived possible). It's also kinda cute seeing that Duke is chasing you around the forum telling you to slow down. Welcome back Buckette.

It's about time younger Brother..................No, not sister Yet...just some tweaks and a tune-up.......chasin' the sheep was gettin' kinda hard..........pesky devils...........Don't worry about the family fortune, I promise not to claim it....Duke has been a big help...kinda really depressed, but he won't allow it...................Been a crazy couple of months...but..in the end, It's all good......you guys help.....this is the only forum I am on, and that is by choice, not really, the others chase me away.................Thanx

Soooooo......

It's about time younger Brother..................No, not sister Yet...just some tweaks and a tune-up.......chasin' the sheep was gettin' kinda hard..........pesky devils...........Don't worry about the family fortune, I promise not to claim it....Duke has been a big help...kinda really depressed, but he won't allow it...................Been a crazy couple of months...but..in the end, It's all good......you guys help.....this is the only forum I am on, and that is by choice, not really, the others chase me away.................Thanx