Step right up, folks!!!!!

Allan Songer

OK, now I've seen everything . . .

Duplex_Cover.jpg

http://www.machinadynamica.com/machina44.htm

Allan,

This company is awesome. We had a thread going on about them 3 or 4 weeks ago. Have you seen their special battery operated alarm clock that your supposed to place several of around your room for better sound from your system?

http://www.machinadynamica.com/machina41.htm

Must be a bunch of guys that got together and said "let's just make a much of stupid stuff and sell it to audiophiles". I don't know if they actually sold any of this stuff but if they have, they must be laughing their butts off when they ship it.

This would be the Bose of covers,little show and no go.The Electro-V-Dupco3000 is a real quality cover designed by Max Powers and uses state of the art material and construction for superior sonic performance for less than $500(499.99.9).How many can I put you down for?

[:D]Incredible! But true,some audiophiles hungry for a new Placebo device!

I have money to space,for audio gear that is.But I will NEVER spend over $10 on these gadgets,even if Amy and Trey review them and rate them "10/10 INCREDIBLE" and " SOUNDED LIKE A WHOLE BAND CAME OUT OF MY SPEAKERS!". [:)]

Magic Leaves(OB),Beak Cones(Totem),Wall Plates(MD),Bedini Disk Clarifier(who knows who,Bedini) and other money pits are just that money pits.Fun when you reached the peak of audio,have the best gear and cannot advance furher.

But seriously who has reached this point? Nobody,you can always spend on a better tube amp,better preamp,better speakers/subs and cables/interconnects. Above all spend on improving your ROOM ACOUSTICS(the most important factor by far).

I want some free Magic Leaves,and smoke in a joint.

HAH!

You should have seen the magic bells at the RMAF. You hang a few on the walls and two stratigically placed on the side of your speakers. WOW. What a difference in sound. Only in the transients though - and not in the leading edge but only in the trailing edge, especially with horns.

Man, I tell you what. I couldn't hear a difference if I endorsed them. But, I have a tin ear.

from the site

IMPORTANT NOTE: When installing the Tru-Tone Duplex Cover, your screw should be loosened about One Full Turn, but be carefull, since you brought this product your screws are clearly already loose.

Tru-Tone Duplex Covers are prepared using proprietary materials-processing techniques (aka a normal white metal outlet cover that we brought for $1.12 and and sold to you for 30 bucks, net profit $28.78, sweet). Size: 1/4" thick x 2 3/4" wide x 4 1/2" high.

New! Tru-Tone Quadruple Covers now available for Quadruple (double-duplex) outlets, pure white $40 each. Size: 3/8" thick x 4 1/2" wide x 4 1/2 high

Tru-Tone Duplex Cover (pure white) $30 each, direct from Machina Dynamica only. 30-day money back guarantee, (not a guarantee) on Duplex and Quad Covers.

NEW!!
Special Offer! - Package Deal: 4 Tru-Tone Duplex Covers only $99 + shipping

From the reviews. Question, how in the heck did these peopke come upon the money to purchase these things in the first place?

New!! ... "The very best sound was obtained when I slightly loosened the screws on the Duplex Covers. And they sound great!!...definitely a more three dimensional placement of performers and more of the soundstage image seems to reside behind the wall. Rather than describe the many sonic attributes of the Tru-Tone Covers, suffice it to say this is without question the best sound yet in this listening room." - Joel, October 2006

New!! ..."I noticed a nice improvement with four Duplex Covers in the room vs. only two." - S. Mengel, Oct. 2006

New!! ..."The outlet covers improved audio and video as well." - Monica, July 2006

New!! ..."More than a little skeptical, I fitted a Tru-Tone Cover to my second system which runs off a $300 PureAV line conditioner. The improvements are simply hard to believe or rationalize - much more space around the instruments and better imaging of the vocalists. Many Thanks." - Ian, July 2006

New!! ..."The Tru-Tone Covers work big time!!" - Tom, June 2006