Sad News

kaiser SET say

It was a lovely Funeral this morning at the North Little Rock Veterans Cemetary. Bob was a USN vet serving in WWII. He really had a zest for life and was a real card and sharp as a tac at 81. If he were an audio enthusiast he would have been a real hoot out here for sure[:)]

Seti is holding up well and I have told him how many well wishes that everyone has sent and he will respond once he gets back on line. Thank you to all for I'm sure Ian will be very touched that so many have responded[}]

Thank you so much for the update, Tim. Ian is a kindred soul...not only do we share our weird sense(s), but now I see we both had nutty Navy vet dads! If you see him, give him my very best. Save a little for yourself, too.

PS---You'd better turn him onto that Charlie and the Candy Mountain cartoon...I think it might be good medicine!

Thanks so much for all the kind words everyone : )

This was not a huge suprise but still vert sad it was a relief for Dad sad for Mom situation. He could no longer garden or make homegrown hot pepper sauce or hear very well and if he couldn't do that he didn't want to be here and I would feel the same way. All is well now.

I did learn a couple months ago that my Dad met PWK in the early 80's and spent a full day touring the factory and talking about the production process to see if PWK needed any of the industrial applications my dad dealt with.

Thanks again guys!

Iain/Seti