Sad News

kaiser SET say

My good friend and buddy Seti lost his Dad yesterday and I just wanted everyone to know if you would like to send condolences via our fine forum I'm sure he will see them.

His father was a great man and made some of the best Hot Sauce I've ever had plus the man liked a good strong cigar just like the Kaiser[;)]

Ian my friend our hearts and prayers go out to you and your family, anything you need just let us know and Godspeed to Pop

I'm sorry my good friend.

When you lose a parent the earth's rotation feels a little strange for a while. Like the planet wobbles when their soul steps off. He's still with you in your heart though. If you can, I recommend giving a eulogy at his services, I did for my Grandfather and Mother and it was a very cathartic experience. Just one final gift to him, if you're up to it.

Be at peace.

Michael

Ian,

I'm so sorry to hear this news. I know how hard it is to lose a parent, and how emotional these next days especially will be, with arrangements, notifying family and friends, comforting and being comforted. Call or email me any time, or hang out here. We all feel the sadness of your loss, my friend.