Couldn't believe my ears! :)

I've discussed the 2007 Pilgrimage with my wife quite a bit recently. At first she just rolled her eyes at the thought of going. I explained that we could visit our friends that live in Fort Wayne who we haven't seen for a while either before or after visiting Klipsch.

Tonight on the way home from a family dinner I mentioned to her about a GPS unit that my nephew just bought. I told her all the cool features it has and her comment was "We should get one of those before we go to Indiana this summer!"

I had a smile on my face the whole way home. INDIANA, HERE WE COME!! [<:o)]

• Moderators

Way to go wuzzer.

Dtel was so nervous about meeting everyone for the first time on our trip to Hope. He was on pins and needles until we met up with IndyKlipschFan, Coytee, Mike 2..., Larry C and a few others for dinner on Wednesday night. Dtel's anticipation must have been obvious to all the others. Indy, whom we had never met before took one look at Elden and said, "Man, chill out, it's gonna be ok".

Thanks Indy I needed that, because dtel was about to drive me crazy.

Then...dtel won the Cornwall's. I thought we were going to have to pick him up off the ground. When Trey announced his name, dtel just sat in his chair shaking his head in total disbelief. Trey had to tell him to come up to the stage. So...the excitement continues.

I can assure you and your wife that you will not meet a finer group of people anywhere ever again. The people on this forum, as you well know are like family to us.

Wuzzer it will be an honor to meet you and your wife.

I hope everything works out to be able to make it to the Pilgrimage. I'm looking forward to meeting people in person and being able to put a face with the name.

Do people get name badges or something? Do I have to walk around telling everyone that I'm 'wuzzzer' from the forum? [8-|]

• Moderators

I hope everything works out to be able to make it to the Pilgrimage. I'm looking forward to meeting people in person and being able to put a face with the name.

Do people get name badges or something? Do I have to walk around telling everyone that I'm 'wuzzzer' from the forum? [8-|]

Yes last year we did have name tags, It's kind of strange to walk up to someone and start talking to them and then look down and see their name tag and then you realize who they are. The person never fits the impression you had in your mind of what you thought they would look like !

Thanks Homemade, they do sound very good.

Any one who is thinking about going, you will not be sorry.