What's on the Christmas or holiday list this year?

RM1111

nothing. Christmas came early with a 42" panasonic plasma and 62" Toshiba DLP. I'm temporarily on probation from the minister of finance (my wife).

Wow nice pick-up. What do you think of the Toshiba? I'm looking to get a 50" DLP in the next couple of months. Good thing I don't have a minister of finace but I do have a secretary of finace,gf.

• Moderators

Well I closed on my house last week. 3 bedroom 2 bath. I went to Best Buy last night and my fiance bought me a 61" Samsung DLP for my 6 year sobriety birthday. Im getting married to a girl that is way out of my league Jan. 6th. Now all I have to do is paint a 1200 sq.ft. house, redo 900 sq.ft. of hardwood floors, recarpet the basement, and move us both in before I can even take it out of the box. Talk about incentive to get it done. I believe all that is more than any guy can ask for in a 30 day period of his life. P.S. painting helpers needed[:D]

Good for you with the 6 years, the rest would have been much harder without those 6 years. A new wife and a new house, sounds like work but it will be the most fun you will have in a long time. Good luck and have fun.

Merry xmas and ho ho ho, I'm doing my part for the economy...

item 1) Oppo DV-981HD 1080p Up-Converting Universal DVD Player (HDMI)http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/dv981hd/index.html'> - HD Up-Conversion to 720p/1080i/1080p, SACD, DVD-Audio/Video, DCDi by Faroudja

items 2, 3, 4) Octava 5-port HDMI switch, 35' HDMI cable and HDMI extender

item 5) Sharp AQUOS® LC-52D62U with 1080p resolution - 52" LCD

item 6) dishnetwork HD upgrade

items 1-4 in house as of today, TV comes on thursday or friday, and the dish network guy is at my house as I write this....

All so I can host the Navy/BC bowl game for some other USNA 85' grads on 12/30...

My Christmas wish is really a goal for the next year and largely off topic here. I have put system my upgraditus condition into temporary stasis, becasue I am training my now 7MO Malinois for Schutzhund, so my wish is to get his BH and SchH 1 titles in the following year. Of course the training will be more to his schedule than mine but thats what I am hoping for.

Mine just arrived the other day.

I got a fourth B&K ST-125.2 amp off ebay. I was the high bidder, but the reserve was not met. Got a "second chance offer" from the seller with a BIN at my high bid. SCORE! A B&K 125 wpc amp to match the other three in my system for less than $200 bucks.

So, main listening room is: LaScalas in front, an RC-7 center, Heresys surrounds, and Cornwall rears driven by a B&K Ref 50 pre/pro and eight 125 watt channels provided by four B&K ST-125.2's. Sounds good to me!

James

Santa came early for me this year as well.

Closed on new house December 8th. House already had dedicated Theater room :). Ordered a Sharp XVZ-12000 prjector that will be in next week.

My Step mom works at Toys R Us so she scored me a PS 3, and got an LG 42 inch Plasma for the bedroom.

After the first of the year ordering my Klipsch THX Ultra II speakers then I will be set for a while.