Hats off to Amy Unger

Jim Cornell

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Ha, I started reading this and wondered what the heck I posted lately on another forum! :)

Happy 4th to you, too, and as always, send me an email if you're having trouble with the forum!

Ha, I started reading this and wondered what the heck I posted lately on another forum! :)

Happy 4th to you, too, and as always, send me an email if you're having trouble with the forum!

I was HOPE-ing to meet you this year. Have a fun and SAFE 4th!

• Moderators

I was HOPE-ing to meet you this year. Have a fun and SAFE 4th!

Amy don't really exist, she is just in the computer, I did have the chance to meet the girl who plays Amy a few years ago at Klipsch, very nice lady. [:P]

I would have taken a pic of her but she does not allow it, paparazzi chasing her everywhere, but she will sign an autograph for a fee once you go through her agent. [:|]

• Moderators

Since amy doesn't exist...can i put my hat back on?

Just do it slowly as to not attract attention, virtual Amy is everywhere.[:#]

I would not want her job, it's worse than a bus driver with 50 screaming kids. [:S]

Thanks Bill. No, I didn't. It was very thoughtless of me. My only defense is that I was so frustrated that I acted without thinking. I can see I woke up a number of forum members who expressed good will and humor (at least to one another) and that's not a bad thing. Nic