Klipsch availability is terrible!!!!

Frak601

I can't believe how hard it is to find klipsch speakers in stock here in my area.......I have been deciding over two weeks on what speakers to purchase and finally am excited to find that 28....yes, 28 dealers do not have an rf-82 complete 5.1 setup in stock....from West Virginia, Tennessee, Ohio, Kentucky........I find that quite interesting............anyone else have trouble finding items in stock??

I just recently saw a Klipsch sound surround system in Best Buy and was astonished, but if they find there way into Walmart.....I'm done.[:'(]

For marketing reasons, I suppose Klipsch is attempting to gain market share, especially since the hi-end retail/wholesale shops are being pushed out the door b/c of pricing schemes and volume (economies of scale). I truly miss the dedicated shops that offer nothing but hi-fi, state-of-the-art equipment. We have NONE around this area. (60 mile radius), and the one store DOES NOT have showroom availability. SPECIAL ORDER ONLY.

Even back in 1989 when I decided to buy Forte's the dedicated audio/visual store had to order them. The wait was not too long and I ended up with Forte II's because that was what Klipsch started shipping. I was able to get the oiled oak finish I wanted. Order what you want and enjoy them the rest of your life!

I recently bought four RF82's and an RC62, shopping at four local dealers.  Put 37067 in the ZIP code in the dealer locator, and try HiFi buys (ask for Paul, John, or Ed) or Kincaid furniture (ask for Mark; this is where I purchased), Audiomasters, or STL Home (a Platinum level Klipsch dealer, ask for Rhoades).  All are in the Nashville area.

"Please use our dealer locator to find your local dealer and contact your dealer directly for product information and availability."

This is from Klipsch's own website. Maybe you need to contact those closest dealers and ask about the availability of the models you're interested in. They might be able to simply place an order with Klipsch for the models you're seeking. Hope this helps.