?

thebes

Thought it was The New Kids on the Block.

Not that lucky[:(]

There was a parady that came out near the end of the 80's or early 90's called "New Kids Got Run Over by a Reindeer". I remember hearing it in college when one of my friends in the dorms managed to get a tape of it and played it for me. I thought it was funny as hell!

I don't know who wrote and performed the parady, but from what I can find, thus far, I saw a bit in Wikipedia that says the following:

Select personnel from Z100, a radio station in Portland, Oregon, performed New Kids Got Run Over by a Reindeer, a possible reference to 1980s boy band New Kids on the Block.

coming home from are house on christmas eve.......................

I think??

"Walking home from out house Christmas Eve"

Geez, you all are butchering this fine work.

Butchering?

I guess Santa needed a quick stop at someone's outhouse after all those cookies and milk.[;)]

You can say there's no such thing as Santa, but as for me and Grandpa, we believe.

Butchering?

I guess Santa needed a quick stop at someone's outhouse after all those cookies and milk.[;)]

You can say there's no such thing as Santa, but as for me and Grandpa, we believe.

Geez! That must've been who left that rank smell back there last Christmas! [+o(] It was enough to make a maggot gag! Thought I'd have to call in HazMat there! [:D]