Indy Highlights with which to lure wives and kids...

• Klipsch Employees

Christy's car will be the one with all the smoke pouring out of the windows ! LOL [^o)]

Yep, Cheech & Chong will be with us.[:P]

Dtel,

Who did you invite to go with us to Indy? You didn't tell me you invited some of your old friends?[*-)]

...."Daves' not here man...."

• Moderators

Michael might have the acreage and barn by that time... now the neighbors might not quite understand, but hey... anything is possible!!

At least we could demo everything there...!!! hahahahahahaha

Hey Indy...you may want to check that out with Colter, before you volunteer him and his equipment. From what I can understand he is a very busy man...now that he works for Klipsch![;)]

So very true dtel.. plus he is working with Klipsch now. Not that he and Trey will be busy?? hahahahaha

I was kinda 1/2 kidding him anyway, with everything else in his life... he really does not need everyone at his house... hahahahah Talk about stress!!!!!

So I will un invite everyone from Colterphoto1 and my own house for now. Sorry this "gig" is just getting too big to handle..

I think we both will see what unfolds, because the number of people now projected is getting to big just to open up your house. (200+ ppl projected.)

• Moderators

So J4, you say that coctail sauce has a little bite to it do ya?

Christy, I don't plan to be driving as I'll have "Bill & Ted" with us and we'll be on our own excellent adventure[;)] I will be keeping an eye out for officer Stadanko for you though[:|]

Oh, I get it...you're gonna be flying?[;)]

Think wasabee, or your typical Mexican hot sauce too.. but stronger. Still good, but might make your eyes water, your throat open up, and mmmmm all good at the same time..

I am sure not the hottest sauce on the planet, like really hot Mexican sause... it is a "different" hot... but it WILL hit you... trust me!

• Moderators

Think wasabee, or your typical Mexican hot sauce too.. but stronger. Still good, but might make your eyes water, your throat open up, and mmmmm all good at the same time..

I am sure not the hottest sauce on the planet, like really hot Mexican sause... it is a "different" hot... but it WILL hit you... trust me!

Indy, you are not kidding, in a restaurant in Cozumel they brought us some chips and salsa with a bowl of Habanero sauce.

The homemade chips and salsa were great, then like an Idiot I put some Habanero sauce on a chip to try it. I can say for sure I will never do that again, my mouth was still burning 30 minutes later. Ever sweat from hot sauce ! You could kill someone with that stuff ! [:@]

• 5 weeks later...