insane deal bb-x and k-horns today only for sale "sold"

joessportster

i really want this pre that just came up for sale so heres the deal i am basically broke and need the cash to buy my dream, 2600.00 to my pay-pal buys a blueberry x-treme(fresh back from mark), and a pair of walnut laquer k-horns..........even if you have no use for one or the other you can sell it and have the one you keep dirt cheap............. this is a one day deal and requires immediate pay-pal payment, i can hold the k-horns and ship the bbx, or you can come pick both up etc... i truely have no way to ship the k-horns but i could drop them at a freighter if you make all the arrangements

call me at 240-925-4156

Joe

High dollar impulse buying while broke...

The first quarter of 2007 is going to initiate a very bad era for those holding fiat US$ money, much worse for those that are broke, devestating for those in debt. There is still time to get a boombox and hunker down for the coming financial collase. Since you may be walking instead of driving, consider these:

post-16099-1381931823629_thumb.jpg

Hmmm.... don't really know any other Guy's on this board. Maybe he used the word in a non-person kind of way... kinda like "Thanks, man!"

I guess we'll have to wait until the new owner comes clean... or maybe not if they're the shy type. [:P]

Barrynsue lives pretty close to Joe I think.... this could be fun.

Could be the lightning guy though. Didn't he buy Joes' VRDs?

not lost just a new direction for now, i will eventually be setting up another system in my living room for the wife's listening pleasure, unfortunately im am well below rich and must sacrifice to buy something new.........thanks for the reply. i have seen a lot of reviews on the chenin, and i have heard it and i think (keyword think) it will suit my needs in my listening room that i put togeather, i will be running sun audio 2a3 pp(full class A) mono blocks with the chenin as well as my clearaudio champ level 2...........................dont know if i will be hooking up anything else or not...........and K-Horns with alk x-overs !!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe

Pete -

Good score. I bought Joe's Basis from him a few months ago when he was upgrading his TT. Very nice guy. He was easy to deal with, and he treats his gear with kid gloves. I am still thrilled with my (new) Basis, and I know Joe loves his Champion 2 as well. You will be very happy with your new toys. I do hope you can arrange a pick up, though. I wouldn't want anything to happen to those pretty Khorns (or the BBX) when in the hands of unappreciative shippers and movers.

When you get everything set up, let us know how you like 'em. Again, congrats on the nice score.

And Joe, we all anxiously await your review of the new rig.

Chuck

Hmmm.... don't really know any other Guy's on this board. Maybe he used the word in a non-person kind of way... kinda like "Thanks, man!"

I guess we'll have to wait until the new owner comes clean... or maybe not if they're the shy type. [:P]

I'm not that shy.

Congrats, Pete! Sure wish I could have swung it!