audioclassics.com feedback

seti

I figured the high price was for peace of mind instead of buying from Joe Blow who is just selling on ebay. Is the extra cost worth it 11day try out, expert shipping, tested equipment, and interest free layaway hmm I think it just might be worth it. Anything over $500 on ebay or agon and I get nervous. 

I keep hearing the MC30s voices in my head saying buy me buy me...... 

Double Ditto

I have purchased from them and also had them do some service work. Great experience on both fronts. Everyone says that they are expensive. I think the prices are fair. Considering you know what you are getting and that they will back it up its worth the modest increase than what you would pay on ebay.

Josh

I bought my MC2155 and C29 form Audio Classics. I think you pay a little more but I also think its worth it. I had one minor problem with the C29 and they took care of it with no questions or problems. Both the amp and pre amp were just as described and packaged quite well. Expensive maybe but great piece of mind!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Your dealing with a "buisness" of course you will pay more compared to Joe blow.....Audioclassics is a TOP notch dealer who goes the extra mile and stands behind EVERYTHING they sell. Peace of mind is worth major $$$ in my book. Of course being next to the Mac factory doesn't hurt either...... Hats off to STEVE ,RYAN, MIKE ect,ect....!!!

I called them once about a cord to connect my McIntosh MX 134 to my MC 206. He was kind enough to tell me that the interconnect was simply a marked up standard, easy to find cable. He also advised me to use the 5 RCA's instead... better sound that way.

He talked himself out of a sale by helping me get good sound.

Would definitely buy from there if they are willing to help you for free, and miss a sale in the mean time.

Paul

AudioClassics is a good place, but be advised, they are expensive..................Not talking NEW, I'm talking pre-owned equipment, very top dollar for used equipment...............just my opinion............Great staff.......bought my H2's from them, Frank Gow, sales manager helped me from day one, with E-mails and phone calls, very happy with the whole deal..................3 1/2 hour ride one way, but hey, I got my speakers, and a great price too.............Damn forum, I didn't need these speakers......................

I bought a pair of JBL speakers from them that when I hooked them up both tweeters were fried! As others have stated, they made good on tweeters, a grill that was missing and kept me in the loop all the time to ensure I knew what was going on. I have to say that even though what I bought from them was received in not as advertised condition, their support alone made up the difference for me. I would buy from them again if I came across something I needed.

Yank

Hiya Rob!

What ya got in that top hat?

Jack

Good morning (or whenever) Jack...

The top hats have Trachorns, TAD 2001 mid drivers, JBL 2404 tweeters, Al K's extreme slope networks and Al's tweeter attenuator. I am just finishing up the project where I completely rebuilt the top hats (only one panel remains from the original Klipsch top hats), as well as a bit of cosmetic work on the bass bins. I'll do a post on the project when I'm all done... probably won't be to the liking of some, but they are going to look - and sound - superb in our [super-tiny-as-compared-to-your] room.

All the best to you,

Rob

Rob, I'll be looking forward to see the finished project (wish I could hear)

Your old 97's have setteld in nicely, going to be doing a little experimenting in the next couple weeks, tri-amped w/Altec 511b's. just to see what the results are

Jack

P.S. Sorry for hi-jacking the thread, now to return to your normally scheduled broadcast