Who's attending?

• Moderators

I guess it's never to early to start getting an idea of how big this thing may be!

Please email me at amy.unger@klipsch.com if you suspect you will be coming to Indy June 23rd. You can always decline or confirm later.

Please include the following info (and if you leave anything out, you will be banned!!) [;)]

Your first and last name

The first and last name of everyone in your party (please include ages if under 18)

Your forum name

City and state from which you are coming

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Megahm,

The chance to see the Klipsch Hqs, were they develop our great speakers. Plus the ability to meet klipsch members, and the Hqs staff...........i.e. Amy, Michael Colter, and of course Mr. Klipsch !

cost is for a Hotel room for One night-unless you arrive on the day of the tour.

We could get a dunk-tank to play dunk the web-guy!! What a HUGE attraction! I'm afraid our attendance would sky-rocket. [;)]

Hey...just as long as I get to play with the audio equipment down in engineering like everybody else, it's worth it! [H]

• Moderators

We could get a dunk-tank to play dunk the web-guy!! What a HUGE attraction! I'm afraid our attendance would sky-rocket. [;)]

I think we should shoot cats out of cannon at him.[;)]

BRILLIANT!

I think we should shoot cats out of cannon at him.[;)]

Trey Cannon? Sounds like a human pop-gun...

I'll be there...I am really looking forward to meeting alot of you helpful folks. Now if I can just get the wifey to join me.

colterphoto1, That invite you made a few weeks ago (well sort of made) for me (and the wifey) to come by and listen to some heritige speakers still good...maybe I can get the wifey to invite her sister (but remember I warned you that the sister is no where near as good looking or as much fun)

After much deliberation, financial analysis, and the fact I MAY be relocating to the KY, WV, IN, MO, TN, IA seeking a job somewhere else in logistics OTHER THAN POULTRY ........the trip is on hold til 2008.

Unfortunately, I discovered this Pilgrimage after I committed to attending my FAOA rally in Norwalk, OH in August.

It will DEFINITELY be on the top of my list of "things to do" for 2008.

• Klipsch Employees

Sheila and I will be there.

Do we get to play "How many people can fit into and how loud can a Holliday Inn hotel room get??"[:o]

Games like that will certainly make easier for me to convince the wifey to come...she loves it LOUD!!!

THen she will like it around here. We are good a loud.