Who's attending?

• Moderators

After much deliberation, financial analysis, and the fact I MAY be relocating to the KY, WV, IN, MO, TN, IA seeking a job somewhere else in logistics OTHER THAN POULTRY ........the trip is on hold til 2008.

Unfortunately, I discovered this Pilgrimage after I committed to attending my FAOA rally in Norwalk, OH in August.

It will DEFINITELY be on the top of my list of "things to do" for 2008.

[:(]

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

In.

Date?

The Pilgramage will be in Indy this year, the weekend of June 23.

Welcome to the Klipsch Forum. BTW, I tell all newbies be sure to check out the thread "dtel's cornwalls" under Pilgramage. That thread documents the building of the Cornwall III's we won, courtesy of Klipsch when we attended the Pilgramage in Hope, Arkansas in June 2006.

Hope to see you in Indy.

Please respond to Amy's first post on this thread. She has requested emails to her office for those attending. Thank you.

If you have interest in the Klipsch Pilgrimage to the Headquarters in Indianapolis, please consult the other threads detailing the plans.

• Moderators

Is the pilgramage to Indy or Hope, Ar? Are the speakers still even made in Hope?

Klipsch's Heritage Line of speakers are still manufactured in Hope, along with a couple of their other speakers. The Pilgramage to Hope included a "working" tour of the plant. It was awesome to see quality products still produced in the United States.

Take a look at the thread I mention in the above post, "dtel's Cornwall III's".

Welcome to the Forum and we hope to see you in Indy in June.

• Moderators

Please respond to Amy's first post on this thread. She has requested emails to her office for those attending. Thank you.

If you have interest in the Klipsch Pilgrimage to the Headquarters in Indianapolis, please consult the other threads detailing the plans.

We will get on that right away Mr. Colter...glad to see you back with us...how was your trip? Wonderful, I hope.[:P]

• Moderators

Tentative list thus far (if you have contacted me and your name is not on this list, please try again!)

Arfandbark

bhenry<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Bill H.

Coytee

customsteve01

Cyclonecj

DoubleJ

DrPyro

DrWho

dtel

dtel's wife

HarryO

I.B. Slammin

IndyKlipschFan

JamesV

Jay481985

j-malotky

jrios212

justin_tx_16

klipsch4life

LarryC

Loud&Clear

Me Loves Khorns

Michael Hurd

Mick Bell

Mike Lindsey

mikebse2a3

rcarlton

Seadog

TKDAmerica

Tom Blasing

toomanyspeakers

William F. Gil McDermott

whamo

This will actually work out very nicely (I'll e-mail you Amy to make it "official").

I am going to be at my aunt and uncles farm in Hayward, WI for a family reunion on the 16th. Thus, I am going to make it a full vacation and stay out there in the mid-west for the whole week, including driving down to Indy for the Pilgrimage. I indicated this in that other thread when we were picking dates. Yes, I'll acatually be driving all the way from Fredericksburg to Hayward (it'll probably take me two or three days). Thus this will also give me an opputunity to visit other members of the forum that are in the area as well (and yes, this trip will take me through Chicago as well, both on the way up and back down). I'll be heading back to Frederisksburg directly from Indianapolis after the "pilgramige" is over.

I know J-M and a few others already mentioned wanting me to come over and visit. I'll be making more definite plans of where and when I'll be at on what days later in the spring (I do plan on spending a couple of days at the Dells as well).

I am definitly looking forward to this!