• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sweet speakers and sweet ride Pete...when will these be on sale???  [;)][:P]

Bill

Bill,
You have been to my house. No way will this modest Chicago bungalow support two pairs of Khorns, one pair will have to go. It's really a coin toss at this point. I like the wood color better on Joe's but I dig the cane on my 64's. They both have equal character marks so in closing I dont know what the hell I'm going to do:)

Heck with the speakers I want that car................ Need any tube gear? How about a pair of VRD's and lifetime free service on all your tube gear[;)]

Craig, You dont want that car.
500HP on the motor, 472CI Big Block Chevy plus two stages of 150HP nitrous oxide shots. Think of how many disappointed customers you would have if you piled it up and got hurt:)

post-14158-13819321140606_thumb.jpg

TWO THINGS................A big block Chevy in a Goat.................that baby should run; I have considered doing a GTO myself, and to tell you the truth, I would also go to a Chevy engine, I really like small blocks for handling purposes, a 350 stroked to 383 would be my first choice..................What beautiful Khorns those are................NEW or Pre-Owned....................Fine looking speakers..........lucky bass turd..................EH !!!!!!!!!!!!

TWO THINGS................A big block Chevy in a Goat.................that baby should run; I have considered doing a GTO myself, and to tell you the truth, I would also go to a Chevy engine, I really like small blocks for handling purposes, a 350 stroked to 383 would be my first choice..................What beautiful Khorns those are................NEW or Pre-Owned....................Fine looking speakers..........lucky bass turd..................EH !!!!!!!!!!!!

OB, I had a 383 stroker in a 66 Nova that I sold at the beginning of last summer. Peppy little engine but no substitute for cubic inches. Weight and handling is never a factor for me because quite frankly all these 40 year old cars handle like crap anyway:)

post-14158-13819321147356_thumb.jpg