New poll (because Trey is an idiot)

• Moderators

By the way, Trey was at my desk while I typed this post. I never call anyone an idiot behind their back. [;)]

And to think I thought Trey was asking "trick questions" for his poll?[;)]

Trey, you don't have to take that kind of talk from her.[;)] If Amy keeps treating you like that we just may have to "shoot cats out of cannon" at her.[;)]

Afterall, we know who does ALL the work around there.[;)]

Amy and Trey,

I appreciate, very much, the extraordinary effort you folks invest each year in these pilgrimages. I appreciate, too, the company's willingness to invest so much money to have a small group of very loyal Klipsch fans come to visit each year.

While I enjoy the fellowship with other Klipsch fans, one of my main reasons for attending is to learn about all of the Klipsch product offerings. In my community, we have no opportunity to hear a THX Ultra II system or the opportunity to talk with the design engineers about the creation of the system. I would love to hear this system compared to a HT system comprised of Cornwall III's and Heresy III's.

I would love to have the opportunity to compare and contrast subwoofers, like the RT-12d and the THX subs, and to talk with the design team about how the EQ system works in the RT's.

You have a great new CS-700 system. Congrats on the CES Innovations Award!! It sounds like this will evolve into an expanded system with new applications. I would enjoy hearing from the design team about the development of this system and dreams about future expansions. I could use this in my home in a couple of places.

In summary, I would love to hear and learn more of the products Klipsch has to offer today. Many of us have no opportunity to hear these products in an environment conducive to listening or, for that matter, to hear them at all.

While I appreciate live music through awesome Klipsch speakers, it's not something I will install in my home. If our time together is too short to get a good "infomercial" (listening to speakers and hearing from design teams) on ALL the Klipsch product offerings, then I would prefer to learn more about them after (and/or during) dinner on Saturday.

The robust discussion threads that will follow on the Forum could be used to "enlighten" some of the sales personnel at the local dealers, too.

Bill.. You will get a lot of that all day saturday... Klipsch will host that, at the headquarters....

Everyone else will bring some equipment and Cd's to listen to on Friday night usually a hotel.. think tube amps, heritage, other Klipsch gear, some modified..... ... on a less organized basis...

the dinner just brings us all together....sat night afterwords..

For me, listening to things that we have talked so long about on the forums would be cool. Like Pomps and Pipes which TheEars convinced me to buy (amazing cd) and such. Live music is fun but kinda takes away from the conversations we might otherwise be having.

Just my thoughts. :)

Unless live music = karaoke!

Unless live music = karaoke!

Please spare all of us to NOT do karaoke.. Even though I sing, and I would be honored to do one song on a monster PA system too.. or sing with a band for my own 180 seconds of fame.... hahahahahahahaha

That said.. Singing for your friends at a Klipsch event, karaoke style, All night Saturday would not work IMO. You might get some of the good, but a lot of the very bad and possibly the downright UGLY too.

That said... Later, much later sat night....maybe unofficially and off site of the official plan... (let's see..... geeze... do I know a place to sing.. let me think?) hmmmmmmm

LOL, Anything is possible!!