Home Theater Buyer's Guide 2007. The best reader theaters of the YEAR!

IndyKlipschFan

A Major Congratulations to Glenn and Verna Mosby to be selected page 186. (The original article appeared in the June 2006 issue.)

Their HT was selected as one of the top 4 of the whole year!!

I am sure I could go on and on about just how pretty it is, and how proud they are, too, of a job well done. Bottom line is this.... They are great people as well and I am happy and proud to call them both friends. Congrats! To Picky And a great promo for KLIPSCH too!

Your Klipsch Home Theater Rocks!!!

• Moderators

Congrats to Mr & Mrs Pickey, Glenn and Verna great job.

Now take your mom and wife down there and show them one of the top 4 HT's around ! [H]

You never did say, what does your Mother think of the Home Theater ? Does she watch movies or music with y'all ?

It's good to see good articles and the specs and prices for everything too...

Again, congrats Picky too!!!!!!

Way to go Picky.!!!!!!!!!........But Indy, your Home Theatre is far from chopped liver........EH !!!! Congrats to you too, you lucky bass-turd........Hey, GO COLTS......................

Thanks on the compliment. And yes, GO COLTS!!!!

I would not even know where to begin to get a HT in the magazine. My room is pretty simple, too, but I wanted it that way. Most of these rooms are full of movie or sports themes, but my choice was to have it neutral. It does look and sound pretty good though. I am just as proud as the next guy of his room, I am sure.

Michael (ColterPhoto1) made it look very nice!

OMG!! .........Holy Crap!

Verna and I knew NOTHING of this! Nothing!

It wasn't until dtel PM'd me that I knew anything about this whole thing, dtel: I can't thank you enough brother, and you too, Indy for spotting the article in the first place and posting this!

WOW! Verna and I are stunned, to say the least. I just got back from the bookstore with two copies. I subscribe to Home Theater Magazine, but the annual buyer's guide is not included in the subscription. I just saw the spread with the 4 theaters on the last page (186). What an honor it is for us to be placed with these three other theaters.

Where do I begin?.......

Thank you all for your wonderfully kind words and support! Nothing means more to me than getting praise from my own peers: the very people I look to for advice and support!You guys are the best! I was a bit surprised to see the budget they quoted in the article. It's low and incorrect. But, that doesn't really matter.

dtel: You asked what my mom (Rose) thinks of the theater, so I just asked her for a quote. She said, "Spectacular!" I think that sums it up pretty well. LOL She loves to watch movies with us as long as they are the less violent ones. SHe loves listening to music too. She loves Pink Floyd and Tina Turner!

Indy: I'd like to see your theater featured too and a lot of other folks who post here. Just send an email to the HT magazine's editor, Maureen Jenson. That's all I did. Include a few pictures and explain why you feel yours would make a unique story. If she likes what she see's, she'll forward it on to Krissy Rushing who is the editor of Audio Video Interiors, the supplement that is inserted into Home Theater every month and features the reader home theaters. If Krissy likes it, she'll email you back and tell you to go get a photographer! And we all know who THAT will be!!! LOL -Glenn

Thanks guys. I'm just proud to be a member here with the rest of you. I consider the majority of you to be my mentors and I thank you all for your help over the years! Without your help, I doubt our theater would have turned out as good as it did. I consider this honor to be bestowed on all of us, not just me. Thanks! -Glenn