peach on audiogon 950

smilin

It's the last piece to my puzzle - I think anyway. Thanks and keep your fingers crossed for me Larry.

He he he..heard that before..[:D

Every puzzle I try to put together always has a piece missing. [;)]

JJ

P.S. I really like my Peach..don't use it as much as I should. The Scott 299C has hogged all the listening time.

Good Luck!!!!

Hope it works out for you Spongeworthy. That cabinet was when we were still making all kinds of custom variations. I though that one with the Cherry trim was one of the nicest we made. That unit can also be uprgaded to match the current version we are now shipping. Good luck!

Thanks a lot. I do love that cabinet too by the way. She's a beauty.

Also, I find it pretty cool that the owner of JM is cheering for me to get a used unit. That's a mouthful and makes me want it even more. This would work out perfectly, because a new unit is just a little beyond my current means. But I need one in a big way.

Sweet, he accepted my offer!!. I thought it was a very fair price and I really want it, so I offered him his asking price. I did ask him to hold it a week with a $100 deposit until I received my tax refund next week. [:$]

He replied and said that my word was enough. My Audiogon feedback thankfully paid off!!

So, it looks like two weeks and counting. Can't wait!! [:D]

Sweet, he accepted my offer!!. I thought it was a very fair price and I really want it, so I offered him his asking price. I did ask him to hold it a week with a $100 deposit until I received my tax refund next week. [:$]

He replied and said that my word was enough. My Audiogon feedback thankfully paid off!!

So, it looks like two weeks and counting. Can't wait!! [:D]

I am so glad, you should end up in sonic nirvana, my friend. Happy to see you, on the Klipsch forum, get a SCHWEET deal[:P]

BTW, Your welcome

Smilin, lookin out 4u

Nice to hear you got the unit there sponge! Tell the seller to be SURE to install the chassis bolts before shipping. If has has lost them I will send him new ones. And, of course let me know if you have any questions or issues using the preamp.

Meagain--Until last October we used Bourns pots for the level controls. Around October we changed this to using Alps pots. This made two improvements: less noise when using the level controls, and a better, smoother more tactile feel on the Alps pots. (Like the volume control which was always Alps.). The upgrade requires a new front panel and the two new pots and is $150.00.

Mark, good place to ask this questions I think. Can the BB Xtreme front panel be upgaded. I'll be the first to admit I was wrong about the original face plate. It's tough to read, the older I get[;)]. I have one of your first units where everything was pretty monochromatic. You fairly quickly changed to a more readable front panel, even though I think I recall telling you not too! Are you doing Alps pots on the BB too?

By the way, congratulations Spongeworthy. You will love the Peach.

I am really excited to get the Peach to put it mildly. The seller is a really good guy and I think he is glad that I'm so excited to get the unit and how much I like the case.

Mark - thanks for the offer to help! I've emailed the seller and will let you know regarding the need for new chassis bolts. I am definitely going to do the upgrade this summer during my vacation out west. I'm just going to enjoy it for a while first. You also have to be impressed at the resale value of your products - pretty solid.

Mike - I am in love with the case for sure!!

Meagain - I love your avatar. I laugh every time I see it.

Scott - Thanks. I have some more killer WIlco stuff if you are into it.