Belle Klipsch FS

PAWPAW

I bought these new from Listen Up in Denver in 1982 +/- 1 year. They are oak with black cloth. Unfortunately my current home just isn't set up for speakers the size of the Belles. I thought I would list them here with folks that might appreciate them before I list elsewhere. I have the original shipping boxes. Other than 2 small nicks, easily rendered invisible, they are in near perfect condition. If I could figure out how to post pics I would. I am asking $1900. Not really prepared to dicker so please, serious inquiries only. I live in New Hampshire concerning pickup and I can ship if you want to pay the freight. PAW

post-26005-13819325642732_thumb.jpg

This is a good time that wish I lived on the East coast. [:)]

James

You don't have to live on the East Coast, you could probably ship those for about $150.00 . I had a quote for $180.00 from www.freightquote.com to ship a pair of Khorns from Florida to Texas

Lee

All,

I did manage to post a pic although the preview didn't show it.

I will post additional pics of s/n tag, shipping boxes and perhaps the back showing the electronics.

I will check the info when I get home but you are probably correct - they are walnut, and as someone noted, freshly oiled.

I have been diligent in caring for them and yes I hate to see them go but I would have em in a box and rather than do that I'll let someone enjoy them.

They certainly sound sweet. The Police, Spirits in the Material World, snare drum will make your eyes water and Dark Side of the Moon will just wash over you like high tide.

PAW