Should we start booking rooms now??

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Sorry for the delay...

We have some rooms set aside for the Holiday Inn for $119 per night. If you want access to the water park, be sure to ask--the rate might be higher for those rooms.

We are still researching a lower cost hotel option in the area. We haven't been crazy about the past choice. I'll let you know!

Sorry for the delay...

We have some rooms set aside for the Holiday Inn for $119 per night. If you want access to the water park, be sure to ask--the rate might be higher for those rooms.

We are still researching a lower cost hotel option in the area. We haven't been crazy about the past choice. I'll let you know!

Amy. What is the phone number of the Holiday Inn and what are the exact dates again?

jc

edit. Nevermind....looked at the "details" thread.

Although the acoustics and heat sucked, the Comfort Inn was a lot more fun in 2004 than Holiday Inn was in 2005. Just MHO you know.

Do ya think they've fixed the A/C? 3 years should be enough time.

I agree that the Comfort Inn (although lacking amenities and a little rough around the edges) was a heck of a lot of fun - we played it loud and late in that acoustically challenged room!

Although the acoustics and heat sucked, the Comfort Inn was a lot more fun in 2004 than Holiday Inn was in 2005. Just MHO you know.

Do ya think they've fixed the A/C? 3 years should be enough time.

I agree that the Comfort Inn (although lacking amenities and a little rough around the edges) was a heck of a lot of fun - we played it loud and late in that acoustically challenged room!

I totally agree. In years past, some of my best Indy trip memories were Friday night at the Comfort Inn. They are really cool to us as long as we don't make too much noise in the parking lot.

Since Damon is not going this year, I guess it would be up to me to satisfy your thirsts for Wisconsin's best micro brews[:)]

JM

• 1 month later...