Colter's Road-tripping

• Klipsch Employees

but Dtel, I AM an old buzzard. I got no business on a college campus. [:S]

Maybe we'll just have a backyard barbeque...

Ok Mike,

If we were to get together and put all our gear together we chould have a heck BBQ party. Kathy and Lauren has a birthday coming up soon. I smell a party on the way.....[^] [<:o)]

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am 5' 11" now these speakers are on a 4" - 6 " rollers underneath them... but still... this stack is soo cool.

The thing was the sound is soo big, so pure, it sounded like Dire Staights music was just right in front of us. And that was with ONE speaker.. stack/..//. and only ONE woofer in the cabinet too. I told Mike if he wanted to make a quick 500 dollars I would do it now... over n above what he paid for them.. HE smiled, darn him, but said no.. RATS!!!!!

They are that awesome! I am serious!!!

Oh, THAT pix is from about three years ago, the Pilgrimage here in Indy, right? I had a wedding on Saturday so didn't make the tour or the group photo. That is from the mixer on Friday night when someone (Craig) pulled a fast one on the crowd and we cranked up Trey's LS WAAAAAY too loud.

HA- too loud, what a concept!

Thanks for the pix and the memories Roger.

Michael

See that black panel on the MWM bass bin? I need a Klipsch logo for it. Originally it would have come with the standard klipsh in small block letters stenciled horizontally across it. I'm thinking maybe a big bold klipsch vertically so it's BIG! What do ya think?

post-10755-13819329451078_thumb.jpg

It may be just me, but with the other logos going horizontally, maybe the bottom needs it as well to make it look more uniform ?

On the other hand, it would be funny to see people with their heads turned sideways then trying to pronounce what they just read too? Will they think the bass bin needs to be vertically as well? LOL.

I say maybe it needs a nickname too.. The BEAST!

Bottom line Michael is do what YOU want.... It's gonna sound awesome, no matter what you do or do not do to it name wise!

See that black panel on the MWM bass bin? I need a Klipsch logo for it. Originally it would have come with the standard klipsh in small block letters stenciled horizontally across it. I'm thinking maybe a big bold klipsch vertically so it's BIG! What do ya think?

You should put a black cloth across the entire front of the bass bin with KLIPSCH running horizontally in white. And then when you get them tunes cranking real hardcore you can watch the KLIPSCH flap in the breeze [;)]

post-10350-13819329472498_thumb.jpg