Colter's Road-tripping

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Well.... Seeing how I do have a van with a trailer hitch... AND not like I have not driven with you b 4 too?

You mean he didn't clue you in on this find??????? Bad boy Michael......

Or was that a clue to what Michael is "Road-tripping" over. Well, yes I guess it is a clue.

Colt

I'm confused [8-)]. Is this a trip you're planning or one you've completed? I like Lisa's guess. I'm going to bed at 1 so fess by then.

btw - I may be hounding you to shake loose of a pair of heresy's before long.

• Moderators

Colt

I'm confused [8-)]. Is this a trip you're planning or one you've completed? It's one that planned

I like Lisa's guess. That's not the correct answer

I'm going to bed at 1 so fess by then. You better check in during the night, because I think Michael is "dragging" this one out.

btw - I may be hounding you to shake loose of a pair of heresy's before long. I beat you to it!!!![:D]

transaction cancelled- sorry kids

colterphoto1

Is this official or non-offical....I get confused.....don't know if you want folks to respond...or just giving us general FYI stuff.

methinks there are stories yet to be told. Let's hear more about this big blonde dude, course that's not uncommon in the Quarter.

Suffice to say that the Curly one had two admirers that week- one from each camp. [:S] It made me feel funny in my belly.[*-)]

Hmmm, did you wonder too far east down Burbon St..... or maybe, aaaaaaah, how do I put this delicately... hmmmm.... aaaaaah, okay... does this have anything to do with soap on a rope?