K Horns from Marcellus N.Y.

tuned4life

The seller was driving them with a tube amp set up. I had never seen K horns up close before. Had never heard a tube amp before either. They sounded out of this world on his tube amp. He had them pushed up against false corners he built. I am going back tonight to pick up the false corners. Getting the K Horns changes every thing for me. The seller took my Toronto La scalas in on trade towards the K Horns. I am going to be listing my 1982 raw birch la scalas on Ebay along with a pair of unfinished raw birch heresy's. I am keeping my Chicago La Scalas and my Cornwalls. I can't believe how big these K Horns are. The best thing about them is the wife likes them. I have to hurry and get glass cut for the tops. They sound pretty good on my Marantz 2325. I am seriously considering tube set up but I don't know even where to begin.

WOOOHOOO, Welcome to the BIG LEAGUES Doug!

But they're not nekkid birch, i thought you were only interested in nekkid birch!

Congrats buddy, couldn't happen to a nicer guy!

Michael

Thanks Mike, I've been wanting to give you a call but with you working a 9 to 5 Its always to late when I think of it. Hope all is well with you.

Those Western New Yorkers are always doing this to Central New Yorkers. They sneak up the Thruway under the cover of darkness and make off with our most precious possessions. We try random inspections, sudden raids and pretty much throw their Constitutional rights in the trash-can but still they persist. Devilish bunch of thieves.

They're almost as bad as the Candians. For example we like to cut our bacon thick in Central New York, yup you guessed it, now it's called "Canadian Bacon". They buy our maple syrup and smuggle it across the border and before you know it it's all over their country's flag.

Enjoy those Khorns until you hear that hard knock on the door in the middle of the night.

Doug,

I haven't heard Khorns before, but I'm sure they're amazing nonetheless.

I bet they're just unreal with the latest Massey Hall reel to reel copy you made.

What an amazing feat getting both into your wagon, wow!

I'm happy that you're so happy with your new path and that your wife likes them too.

Just when you think you know what's going on everything changes. Next thing you know I'll be hearing about you ordering Jubilees!

Congrats and best wishes in your latest adventure.

Kimball