For Sale 1975 Klipschorns Oiled Birch Austin Texas Pick Up Only

rmlowz

Hello,

My 2007 La Scalas just got here today. I have deceided to only have one pair of Klipsch Heritage speakers. They are in great shape with only a small stain on one of the top corners. They have the AK2 crossover, K55 Midhorn and K77 tweeter. I will take some pictures tonight and email to those that are interested. $1,750.00 OBO

rmlowz

Ahhhhh,

Of course, I just miss the dream. I've been trying to log in all day, but, alas, technological ineptitude has finally gotten the better of me (my mother always said it would happen) and I've missed my chance (we never have Khorns come up in Austin). Oh well, if, for some reason, seti has not accepted these, please let me know; I'd be dying to give them a nice, Austin home.

• Moderators

Hello,

My 2007 La Scalas just got here today. I have deceided to only have one pair of Klipsch Heritage speakers. They are in great shape with only a small stain on one of the top corners. They have the AK2 crossover, K55 Midhorn and K77 tweeter. I will take some pictures tonight and email to those that are interested. $1,750.00 OBO

rmlowz

I think I am going to be going the same route as you rmlowz. Trey loves his LSII with Sub set up and I am looking into that right now. Unbelievable I might have a way to listen to La Scala II right here in Austin, hint hint.

Travis

Hello,

rmlowz

I think I am going to be going the same route as you rmlowz. Trey loves his LSII with Sub set up and I am looking into that right now. Unbelievable I might have a way to listen to La Scala II right here in Austin, hint hint.

Travis

So Terry pics of the LSIIs please, and of the Rogue int tube amp, and of your new cd player inquiring minds want to know!!

New price on the Khorns $1,500.00 These speakers are still for sale nobody has bought them. I emailed Seti with all the pictures and contact info. He had to work late and could not get back with me.If you want him to have first offer that is fine. When I get everthing set up I will have some of the local forum friends over. I talked to you on the phone about a month ago dwilawyer about your khorns. I will be using a sub with the La Scalas. That is the reason I bought another DD18 in black instead of cherry (WAF).Like I said, I will let you know when I get it all set up and local forum friends can come over. I don't have a big house though all small houses on the poor side of town.

rmlowz

New price on the Khorns $1,500.00 These speakers are still for sale nobody has bought them. I emailed Seti with all the pictures and contact info. He had to work late and could not get back with me.If you want him to have first offer that is fine. When I get everthing set up I will have some of the local forum friends over. I talked to you on the phone about a month ago dwilawyer about your khorns. I will be using a sub with the La Scalas. That is the reason I bought another DD18 in black instead of cherry (WAF).Like I said, I will let you know when I get it all set up and local forum friends can come over. I don't have a big house though all small houses on the poor side of town.

rmlowz

I must say these are the first model c khorns I have seen that I have liked as I have been holding out for the model with a collar. I really like these. It would be about two months sooner if I was lucky before I can make it to Austin to pick up these Khorns. If you prefer a faster local sale I would understand if you sold to polvoloco. If you are not in that big a hurry for the sale count me in. Thanks again.

Hello Seti,

I am sorry I can not wait that long to sell them. I want to get my room set up and in order. You said you would understand, I have sold them to polvoloco

Thanks

rmlowz

No big deal and I do understand at least they are still going to a forum member at a killer price. There is always a pair of KHorns for sail somewhere. I have a friend in Austin that could have picked them up for me but he fractured his hip a few months ago and only 35yo sheesh. I'll get a pair of KHorns this year I'm not too worried about it. Congrats and great offer!

• Moderators

rmlowz

Congratulations on the speakers, new, and the sale. I remember now about the phone conversation, I can't wait to see you set up. Does not matter to me the size or location of the home, as long as it has Klipsch and beer or bourbon. Actually, I will bring some along. While you are getting things set up I hope you will make it over sometime for a listen and a looksee at what I have going on. I would really appreciate you thoughts given that you have had the Khorns and now have LS's.

Travis

Wow!! I just got the speakers home and (after a run to the Shack for some banana clips) have them up and running... of sorts. I'd put some pics up, but I appear to be befuddled by just how such technical wizardry occurs (I've seen that others have had this issue before, now I see dragging and dropping a picture just don't fly).

The speakers look and sound fantastic; and, as soon as I get some false corners ("Corners? We don't need no stinkin' corners!") up and, perhaps, get the Khorns further apart than five feet center cone to center cone, I'll bet they sound even a tad better.

The transaction went very smooth, and rmlowz gave me a stellar deal. And, as far as his concern over hosting a function in his listening room, I must say it's ill founded. His A/V room is the stuff of legend. Perhaps not huge, but wonderfully executed (I'm thinking I need a few of those acoustic tiles hanging around myself...) . All in all, a very rewarding experience.

So, anyone know how to make a five foot high false corner, floating in the middle of a room, look attractive? I'm all ears/

• Moderators

Wow!! I just got the speakers home and (after a run to the Shack for some banana clips) have them up and running... of sorts. I'd put some pics up, but I appear to be befuddled by just how such technical wizardry occurs (I've seen that others have had this issue before, now I see dragging and dropping a picture just don't fly).

The speakers look and sound fantastic; and, as soon as get some false corners ("Corners? We don't need no stinkin' corners!") up and, perhaps, get the Khorns further apart than five feet center cone to center cone, I'll bet they sound even a tad better.

The transaction went very smooth, and rmlowz gave me a stellar deal. And, as far as his concern over hosting a function in his listening room, I must say it's ill founded. His A/V room is the stuff of legend. Perhaps not huge, but wonderfully executed (I'm thinking I need a few of those acoustic tiles hanging around myself...) . All in all, a very rewarding experience.

So, anyone know how to make a five foot high false corner, floating in the middle of a room, look attractive? I'm all ears/

Polvo,

(Love that resturant by the way) To post picks, hit reply, use far right slide bar to go to top of page, click on options, then click on file attachement, then you just find where your photo is, click on it. One photo per post, more advanced useres then I know how to string two or three together, but I can only do one per post. If you have trouble let me know, you can email them to me, and I can post them for you.

Travis