POLL: What Will Craig Do?

meagain

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Craig's standard charge for pain and suffering is $350. He also has two lists: one is his High Maintenance Customer list, and the other is his Never Sell To Again list. If all three are applied to you, he employs the Three Strikes You're Out rule.[6]

Well, so far $3,000 is the clear winner. Let me ponder the meaning of this.......

They are on the way and are due to arrive tomorrow, tho' I'm skeptical. Tension so thick.....

I'm still reeling from the shipping cost! OMFG.

Dean - are you saying that maybe you didn't chose the "sweetie pie despite his foot-stomping & chest-thumping ways"? [:P]

I think you're nuts to even bother sending them. What could possibly be wrong with them after this short period of time????

Waste of shipping money!!

Craig has not looked at my 40 something year old Scott in about 2 years. Hopefully sending them to him gives you peace of mind.

Craig's standard charge for pain and suffering is $350. He also has two lists: one is his High Maintenance Customer list, and the other is his Never Sell To Again list. If all three are applied to you, he employs the Three Strikes You're Out rule.[6]

I have a list all to myself. The "rarely bias and never tube roll list".

No extra upcharge for pain & suffering cuz Craig's just a big sweetie pie despite his foot-stomping and chest-beating ways!

Foot stomping and chest beating does not sound like Craig to me; not at all. So, because of that kissy kissy option, I vote $3000, and I understand that to be PER AMP.

I believe your definitely confusing Craig's hard-headed and stuborn ways, for that boastful know-it-all demenor that is frequently exhibited by a different forum member "Who"s name I can't remember.

I love baseball........... Dean happens to root for my least favorite team. They lure all the band wagon fans..........kind of like Dean and all things audio now that I think about it [;)]

You don't like the Reds? With you being a Tigers fan, I'd figure your least favorite team to be in the American League somewhere.

I guess all those Dean's doing this, Dean's doing that, and here he goes again threads over the years means I'm a follower.:) C'mon Man, no one around here has the great sound they have because they chose not to pursue the good stuff that someone else told them about or by taking some risks and trying a few things. You know, there's a nice NOS Valves bandwagon going right now, and I think that's a good thing to jump on -- and I feel the same way about Trachorns, better drivers, and better networks. I think the Jubilee bandwagon is O.K. too.:)