3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

Looks like I'm going to have to open the bar for winchester.....you know those big city boys..... he's probably getting a pedicure.  Two gasoline martinis with olives and pearl onions.....first round on me.

my two favorite martini quotes:

james bond--"shaken, not stirred."

Hawkeye from Mash--"I'll have a martini, painfully dry."

winchester is a late arrival- no pedicure- but at least i aint drinking Exon 93 octane- LOL

cigar/scotch tasting drinking some really overpriced/overated scotch and some way over priced San cristobals- non cuban. glad I brown bagged and brought my own. Siglo 6 Cohiba- SOO nice!!!!!!!! back on beer tonite. be reradyto start early tomorrow- cheers dudes!!!!!!

I am ready to start now...evap fan in the heat exchanger of our A/C at work is siezed, so no A/C....it is like an oven in here....metal building with about 100 computers running. I am grabbing my Weber Smokey Joe on my lunch and some beer and were are going to do some parking lot grilling just to get out of the shop. ACE

Winchester has computer problems- blinking yellow light on the front of my dell desktop- (*&&**(&^^!!!!! - cant be good.

+1 on the Evan single- The prices are too high- almost as much as Knob creek- another favorite which is better IMHO. Evan was a real bargain unlit they jacked the prices up- still good --- just overpriced.

Pretty busy weekend with a ot of Vodka, wine and Newcastle. Fouind a bar close by with 2.50 Absolut+tonics everyday. might have to develop a taste for the 93 octane again.

A new face at the bar......welcome Marvel....and yes it is Miller Time. I'm with you I try and take it easy during the week...maybe just one tonight since it was a hard day in the coal mines.

I see a couple of the regulars here. Next one is on me.

what .. no drinking during the week?????? unthinkable!!!!! blasphemy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

work!!! curse of the drinking class

I tend to drink during the week and ease up on the weekends where there is something worth doing.

checking out a new(to me) knoffler Cd- Golden heart- its a killer on the k horns

Ran out of Vodka- too many freeloaders- the good news- I have several hundred bottles of wine in my living room rack

chicken cooking slow on the grill - time to go pick out the next selection to go with grilled chicken

cheers!!!!!!! night caps on me if anybody is still standing

Thanks for popping in Marvel...always nice for even a non-participating visitor to check up on the lush quartet sometimes...enjoy the miller in other forms. I'll join ya for the nightcap winchester...this thread kinda makes me want to move to NC or TX...no one hanging out here from the midwest haha...I'm outta place. Cheers!