3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

Another flat tire...seriously? Someone upstairs is not happy with me. Miller Time yet again. Turns out we either got a bad batch of valve stems, or they were not replaced with the last set of tires when we bought it. Both of them broken...last two on highway. This one at 55mph on a 1 lane under construction road that I had to drive on for a mile until I could pull over...the tire looks like a bomb went off from inside. That is 3 flat tires in less than 2 months...2 via bad valves and 1 due to a nail...one completly destroyed. Why does this keep happening to me haha. Hope you got a deer winchester. Cheers!

Bummer Ace.

No....the deer was packing this time. Got Winchester with the first shot.....lucky for Chester it was #9 shot. All this on the day the Panthers won a game. Idratherhunt would have seen the ambush a mile away.....Chesters getting slow.....

USA wins the Presidents cup again.

Pour yourself one and put it on my tab. Cheers.

No deer- timber people have screwed up the whole deal for the short term. lots of good fellowship with old friends from last year. great outing for the boys. lots of good smoking and drinking with the older kid.We did get a hell of an invite to another place Sunday nite. It is all good. Panthers won in spite of themselves. Sipping on a Citron kettle with lemon. Work sucks and sucks this week. Pour your self a Ketle on me.

Ace- good luck on your job situation- I am pulling for you.

TH- who the heels gonna beat next week? UNC by the sea???? or central piedmont????LMAO

Seems they do OK when they play to their level- Just kidding-

Cheers gents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Chester where you been? Work sucks here as well. Downsized a 20 year employee about ten days ago. No more to trim at this point but more work for me. One day the worm will turn and this will be a faint memory. I'm ready for that day. Ace will bounce back I have no doubt. The higher ups will come to their senses by Nov.10. Have your favorite and put it on JBs tab.

JBs tab- well hell make it a triple J Walker blue- with a bottle of Robert Folet Claret on the side.

Just got back from the Porsche Panamera launch party- cool sedan but not my style. Lots of free booze and food. Nice freebie.

Work has been horrible- ready to choke several people who deserve it-customers with short memories.

sipping on a Ketle with Lemon on the rocks. Mighty fine.

The football pool is up to 13 grand- pick pro teams with no point spreads. wish me luck.

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could use a tab haha. Things are nuts here...on top of all the job uncertainty and that garbage, I have been painting for 3 days straight downstairs...all primed and a few accent walls to go. I have Patrick's 1st birthday on Saturday which I have to figure out how to pay for, make appetizers for 30 people and clean and prepare for mass amounts of family invading. I should be doing something, but waiting on a CL sale reply for something I am selling and I am beat! Have a beer on me. ACE

The football pool is up to 13 grand- pick pro teams with no point spreads. wish me luck.

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck. My football pool includes the spread--I always thought I was good at picking winners, until I had to pick against the spread. A whole new game there.

I HATE the Charlote bobcats- Panthers will always be our team... win or lose.

just got the printout on the pool- Holy$-I&- There is over 15 grand in it. Typically 2-3 peopls will split with 2 losses.

Cant wait to get out of here for a cold brewski and a cuban cigar. Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have vacumned my copy of Miles Davis' Friday Night At The Blackhawk....cleaned it up good. About 9:00 pm I am going to pop the top on a fresh bottle of Basil Hayden's Kentucky Bourbon....pour myself three fingers.....and lower the Clearaudio virtuoso wood cartridge stylus down on the first groove.....

Have one on me gentlemen.

Basil Hayden????? down to my alst 3 fingers of Jack.. I officially hate you.

sipping on a Pllsner Urqrel- staring at my- empty liquior cabinet cold as balls here- dont feel like going back out t get more.

Guess it will be a scotch or wine night.

I sold all of my Miles Davis vinyl in a weak moment- not a good move.

First oyster roast of the season but I'll be driving so maybe a drink when I get back.......

Tried to turn on the heat to take the chill off last night and no response....guess the ignitor on the gas pac is bad. It will be cool in the house tonight.

Cheers all.

Sat was an awfull day weather wise-cold and raining off and on-today is better. In spite of the weather Euro Fest at the BMW factory was a blast. Lots of old British and German cars. There must have been like 100 Morgans-30 Ferraris-25 lambos- a lot full fo BMWsw and Porsches. Lots of german food and draft beer. I had my driving limit of 1 with some kind of German wrap filleed with pork- chees and lots of other stuff- called a Doner???Supposed to be the most popular fast food in Germany??? Absolutely killer. Finished up the evening with too much Aussie Syraz. Raining like s*&* so I had to cook with the gas weber instead of charcoal.Still not bad

TH- Back in the day I went to a number of Oyster roasts in hampstead?? near Wilmington- Great- The Oysters I have tasted so far this yer have not impressed me. Need to get down your way and pick up a bushel of gtood ones. We get the trash.

My gas heat came on - I was afraid it would not- drink a shot of that Basil- that will warm you up.

Headed out for a burger and a beer. Cheers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!