3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

that is good news, and i hope the news keeps on getting better every day.

Thanks Stew. Hope you are well.

We both feel a great weight has been lifted though she is still not out of the woods. The work here at the house will run on auto pilot while I'm gone. Gave the okay to install a hybrid heating system today.........works as a heat pump down to 40 degrees and then the gas pac turns on. I have to trust my subs while I'm away.

Cheers!

TH - your good news has uplifted me and made a rough week a winner- I like to think that the prayers from tjhe bar may have helped. This is great news- maybe not out of the woods yet but its is all good for now.

had a really close call in a car which could have could have ended in tragedy- make you wonder if somebody is lookiing out for you.

I hope somebody is looking out for your wife- rest assured you have many friends and prayers

Hang in there my friend.

All the best to your wife.My prayers are with you.

like to think that the prayers from tjhe bar may have helped.

Without a doubt you guys have really helped and I owe you all big time. I'll be away from the pc for a couple or three days so mind the bar and save my seat. When I get back the drinks will definitely be on my tab.

Ace....I expect to hear some good news from you when I return.

Cheers!

Best of luck TH ...there will be no news for me anytime soon besides an occasional drink here or there...can't move the house untl 2010 for tax purposes, so I have 3 months to play with...I have a beautiful fiance and an awesome son...the house is expendable should it come to that.

Let me out of this dam place!!!!!!!! It's Friday and I want OUT!!!!!!!!- 4 more hours to miller time

TH- hope the wife is doing well- Heels looked good last nite I will have to say- of course i had a big fat zero dollars bet on them- figures

Id ratherhunt is home this weekend- bambi is toast. I can taste the grilled tenderloins as we speak

pour one for me if you get to the bar first- Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who would have thunk it....beating VT.

Speaking of Bambi....a large deer ran across the road while I was in Pender County...happend so fast I didn't see horns. There is a barn near there with over fifty sets of antlers on the wall....been there for many years. Wish you guys were closer.....I'd invite myself down to have some venison and a good red. I could use the diversion.

The wife is still at Duke. Five courses of steroids, adjusting the anti rejection medication, blood sugar and blood pressure and she will be good to go Sunday hopefully.

Home from work, Mark Knopfler on the system, a MM in hand. Just thinking I don't remember a more dreary October......again today. Will try to make the best of it.

Cheers gentlemen....the drinks are on me.

We have the sports page in Charlotte- arguably the best sports talk radio on the east coast - maybe one of the best in the USA. The Heels and the dukie fans were really going at it today- most of the calls bleeped out- really great...then the show degraded to the Bobcats.. gimme a ^^%%ing break..worst sports francise on planet Earth..actualy worse than my Panthers if that is possible.

Th- great to hear the positive news about your wife.All the best for a continued and speedy recovery-

We ended our month today- I had killer numbers-more than the rest of the company combined for whatever reason-kind of on a cautious euphoria with the current situation. I need to get out of that- cound crumble at the drop of a hat and I know it.

Drinking a Budweiser after wonderful cuban Partagas Series Ds with the older kid. Ready to switch to a FInlandia and tonic to finish out the evening.

A MM sounds wonderful but I am fresh out of brown liquior- maybe I will steal some out of THs bottle. This cloudy dreary October weather sucks indeed. The time change will make it worse. Need to start shooting more and get my head into a hunting mindset- cleanses the soul. We need to make the venison and red wine thing happen soon. Maybe tomorrow the hunting gods will shine down. I am pretty pumped taking both of the boys tomorrow

Cheers to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Go Phils....

Saw the sun for the first time in weeks....all day sun[:)] Came home and finished the last two drinks of MM. The economy still sucks....work is too busy since I am doing my work and a downsized buddy's job......but did I mention the sun came out today?

Ace...you doing okay? Stew? Ben? Mike? I know JB is doing well....at least till tommorow night.

Any Bambi burgers Winchester?

Cheers gentlemen.

Mr. Tarheel--glad you are enjoying the sun. Living near the beach in southern california, i tend to take the sun for granted. I'm doing okay, except that I'm still at the office. One by one, people around me are getting sick. I've had one minor cold in 7 years; and because of my asthma, i get neurotic around sick people.

hope things are improving with your wife's health. Have a great evening and i hope the sun is out again tomorrow for you.

Steve

Th - No bambi yet- looks like the logging ops really messed the land up worse than we thought. Very wet and difficult to get in and out. even with ATVs. last sat was hot as blazes- sun was cold and raining- lots of sightings mon and tues while I was at work/hell- figures. We had people retire and did not replace them. It so busy I cant even eat lunch. Nov looked like a slow month but I have written a whole normal month of profit in 3 days- so I guess Ishould shut up complaining- just no time to spend with my kid.

hope your wife continues to improve- sounds like it is all good.

Ace - hope your situation improves- I am sure that it will.

JB- It looks bad for your Phils tonite - too many miracles needed- but good luck anyway- stranger things have happened.

cant wait to get home for a nice Finlandia VT. I got a half gal at the house so plenty for all. Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!