3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

Just got Patrick down for the night and having a beer...has been a rough one today. I think I posted 38 things on CL for sale today...things are not good, but hopefully some things will clear up soon. I just had to threaten my former employer with a DOL compaint since they are trying to screw me out of a week of pay, since the owners and the accountant do not understand staggered pay periods. Keeping my fingers crossed that they are smart, because I don't want to deal with this right now...and if I have to, it will cost them a lot more...back vacation pay and a few broken regulations...just want my last week of pay haha. Had a good day yesterday with all the testing and interviews and some fun with friends, so not all bad. Have on on me gents. ACE

No Bears today after the San Fran Fiasco on Thursday...added about 30 Smashing Pumpkins songs to the jukebox queue and cleaning off the bar for the first time in 18 months...just makes me want a dry basement more when I see how close I am to finishing this POS house. Have a high life on me! ACE

Haha...was referring to my son's nap time...my few hours of peace and job hunting during the day. Did get a nice cash job from an old client tomorrow though...will make a week's worth of pay in one day. Having a few and watching WWII in HD on history channel.

well then, life was good today. I'm happy for you.

Hello guys....been away from the bar as charged......Netgear trouble so the pc has been out of order. Wife is doing better but we will not know if we are out of the woods till we go back to Duke. Thanks for asking Ben. I am still working on some music for you.

Ace has been opening up the bar regularly so thanks to him for that. I see winchester has been away.....whats up with that buddy? Having 3 fingers of Eagle Rare....a 10 year old single barrell bourban.

Put one on my tab.

Work- work -work- no fun- late hours- a drink and short nap- back to work. Trying to shove as much product out the door before the end of the month- limited number of shipping days in Nov. PITA

hope everyone is doing well and listening to some good tunes

Drink one for me cause I don't have time.

Cheers all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sitting her enjoying some great dining and beverage- frozen tombstone pizza and bud lite- NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supposed to take the wife out to dinner but fell asleep in my TV chair at 7 after 1 beer- real party animal- rough week- guess I am on the s--list.

Got plenty of bud lite in the can- wife bought a case after I fell asleep. Free to all forum buddies- drink up- gotta get rid this stuff fast.

Have a nice weekend- Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Went to the International Auto show here for something to do on a rainy Sunday- really Pathetic- Jeep chrysler- Nissan were a no show. 8 bucks to get in - 6 to park and 4 bucks for a beer. spent 30 bucks for 2 people- 2 beers and no food .

Drank a ridicluiously expensive bottle of Syrah Sun night- Radio Couteau- small batch North coast calif. tasted pretty good with chunks of maytag blue cheese but not worth the price. Maybe needs to sit a few more years.

maybe some tunes tonite with some shrimp and a nice white.

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another bears loss here and having one while trying to listen to my son yell when he should be napping. I hope the Bears only win 1 more game on the 6th....the one I am going to. Been dealing with the county board over a tax issue, water issues in the basement (going with a sump pump on that side of the house now) and general insanity. I'll take that drink and buy another round. ACE

+ one on the raiders!!!! My panthers stunk up the field against the Fins last thursday. Sorry about your bears Ace- i can definitely relate

Got a killer bottle of Sav blanc chilling to go with the chicken.

Penalty drinks are on me after the way my panthers played.

Cheers!!!!!!!