3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

TH- wish I had the recipie- deceased friend would buy it from a neighbor who would make several batches during the holidays. I would look foward to getting a jug each year.I thought about surfing around on the net to find a recipie. Have not had time to do it. The homemade stuff had no resemblence whatsoever to the storebought stuff.

Field expedient, Special Forces Home Made Eggnog....

How to Make It and Practical Uses

2 x quarts of vanilla ice cream

1 x bottle of vanilla extract

1 x small spice bottle of nutmeg

1 x small spice bottle of cinnamon

1 x pint of 151 dark rum (or Everclear if you want to get "edgy")

Put ice cream in a bowl; let it melt; put in the rum; stir and add nutmeg and cinnamon to taste.

Drink the whole thing before your buddies realize that you made it.....

Strip down to your shorts, combat boots and wear a surgical glove on your head.... paint yourself blue with food coloring.

Run amok with a Nerf gun in each hand until they catch you and throw you in the pool, lake, or whatever is available.

[H]

Strip down to your shorts, combat boots and wear a surgical glove on your head.... paint yourself blue with food coloring.

Run amok with a Nerf gun in each hand until they catch you and throw you in the pool, lake, or whatever is available.

Cool

Thats exactly what I need to beat the winter blahs.....thanks groomy[:)]

Hanging out on a lazy Sunday morning. Checking out ads on AG. Got the itch for some new stuff. Sure would like to have a set of VRDs.

Panthers will surely lose today- may skip the game altogether. Beautiful cold winter morning- no rain or clouds- May take a ride down to the leased property and try to kill a coyote.All of the audio and gun shops are closed today so I wont be spending any money. Trying to figure what to buy with a 300.00 Simon gift card. I wonder if the Liquior Store takes them-LOL.

Th- too bad about the Game- I did get the heels and 5 points- so they played well enough to cover my bet. Maybe next year- They seem to end up in Charlotte evert year for the bowl game

Got a cooler full of longneck Buds for later

Cheers gents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We sat in a state of jaw dropping amazement. almost blew the game off to go hunting. Who was that team that opened up a 40 oz can of whoop @ss on the poor Giants??????? WT?????????- Sure as heck was not the Panthers.. Had to be another team wearing Panther uniforms.

In any case I will take it..along with the free drink from THs bottle

Sitting back after a day in He- - sippijng on a jack and coke- waiting for Monday nite football.

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha...there is no football tonight...the bears getting stomped by the vikings does not count. Hope everyone had a good holiday. I shipped my son off the the grandparents for 2 days and got some stuff done around the house. The basement survived 3 inches of rain in two days...water in the secondary sump pit worked just as planned...installed the sump pump on Saturday and poured some more concrete on Sunday. Now I have to wait for it to cure and the framing and drywall goes back up when I can squeeze it in. Finishing my Dt. Mt. Dew and then switching to gin for a nice quiet evening. Cheers everyone!

That game was like the superbowl to me (well, besides the fact that I spent a stupid amount of money to sit and watch the bears lose the Superbowl in pouring rain) Since our draft picks are going to Denver next year, I was crazy happy to see the Bears beat Favre one more time and in a good game to...not MNF/Arizona Cardinals/Denny Green Going Insane good, but still good.

Yeah I watched it til the bitter end- cutler looked sharp- may have saved his hide along with Lovie. Of course now my panther game which I have tickets means nothing now thats the Saints have everything. In any case- congrats Ace. Have a double out of my bottle

Sipping on a Lyskovia polish potato Vodka and tonic. Really not bad for cheep Vodka when mixed- 20 for a 1/2 gal

Got a WTB for VRDs at the end of the month. Hope I get some bites. Seems like all the good stuff comes along when I have no extra cash.

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back home from a business meeting- One of our guys quit- walked away from a 70k job- go figure. Went to a very high end Asain fusion/sushi resturant. for a business straqtergy meeting- strange fare indeed. tuna/salmon/fish tartare rolle in rice and coated with guacomole- very good!!! tuna rolled up with avacoddo and deep fried- killer- eel puree with rice and salmon warp- wonderful chalk hill cab which must have cost a bundle.

Huge tab- over the top food orgy. lots of hot young women. standing room only- 900 booked fro tomorrow nite- at the average of 125 a head that comes out to 112500.00 revenue for one night. I am in the wrong business.

wishing everyone a Happy New Year full of good things and financial promise- particulary you Ace- you deserve it

a nice well cured "live oak" fire in the fireplace....

Nice....love a wood fire.

A Ketel One martini to wash down the hot buttered rum.

Panthers are looking good of late.

Negotiating with JB about buying the rights to this thread since he has abandoned us[;)]

Cheers!

14 degrees here. I think it'll drop to single digits tonight. A fire sounds nice. Below 30 in Okeechobee?!? So much for global warming.

Had dinner out with our oldest daughter's future inlaws as she became engaged New Year's Eve. [D]

Winding down with a diet ginger ale.

When it gets down to single digits I just want to hibernate.

Happy New Year to all. Back to work tomorrow. (ugh!)

p.s. Was in Venice and Kissimmee FL Dec 26 - 30 and it only got up to a high of about 65 degrees except the 30th when we left. Beat the heck out of the teens back home in Kokomo IN. Just a couple of hours from Marshall but no time for a second side trip....

My 3rd diet ginger ale of the evening after a late dinner of post table tennis Taco Hell.

Hope that the aspartame and other crap in this stuff doesn't cause moo touch dain bramage.

I wonder if I need to be worried about the bold PHENYLKETONURICS: CONTAINS PHENYLALANINE

And stuff like that is safer than alcohol?

Awful quiet in hear the last couple of days.

I hope and pray everyone is doing well.

Cold here for these old Carolina bones....high of 38 today. A couple of Jack blacks and a glass of a nice red. Playing the HK A500....newly retubed in the front end with some gold pin Electro Harmonic 12AX7s. Wish you all were here to hear it. Told Oldbuckster once that it kicks my Quicksilver preamp and horn monos butt. I still believe it. What did they do to tube equipment in the 60s....Scott, Harmon Kardon, Fisher, Pilot, Heathkit that sounds so right? Accurate....I don't know....good....you bet your bippy! Listend to everbody from Neil Young to Josh Groban to Buddy Guy to Emmy Lou Harris. Bien!!!

Cheers to all the fine gentlemen that frequent the 3 minutes to Miller time bar.

Cheers to you as well TH...where has Winchester been...he has not been in the bar yet this year. Probably scouring the internet, papers and woodlands for a pair of VRDs. I have the opposite problem haha...a Sansui G-22000 just popped up on my CL, but not money haha. Seems like they want too much anyways. Will find out about a job next week, keeping my fingers crossed...damn interviews are like american idol...down to the final 2 cantidates after testing, phone interview, 2 group interogations...errr interviews, and a 3 hour tour (seriously). Anyways, enjoying some close out Captain Morgan Private Stock I got at 40% off with some Sprecher Root Beer. Have a good one all!