3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

Been quiet at the bar. Where are all the regulars? Ace, JB, Winchester, Stew, Ben? I'll have a glass with you GL51. Cheers gentlemen!

Good day my friend--hope all is well with you. it's raining in southern california so the world just isn't right today. i'm still at work; but, i'm looking at the bright side of that--technically i'm getting paid while i read this forum. stay warm folks!

Cold here, but not as bad as the last couple of days. I think it was 32 degrees when we got home from Alea's basketball game. Cant complain was in the 20's a couple of days ago.

Hoping everyone is doing fine. Chuck hope your wife is doing well. Cheers gentlemen. Just water for me tonight.

three fingers of Jack Black on the rocks. Kitchen project complete except for the shoe molding. Looking for heart pine to match the floor or cherry to match the cabinets.

Where is winchester, Ace and JB?

Put together a box of CDs for Ben. Will mail monday.

Cheers gentlemen!

Quick one while Patrick is sleeping till the wife gets home. Geting ready for the new years battle...have an ex client that is closing doors on new years eve...full open bar, full open kitchen, all of that good stuff. Also have a some friends that happen to enjoy the company of my ex...I do not. I declined the invite to that party...have some friends coming up from florida for that one....I would like to see them, but not at the expense of my sanity. Going to be a good one...wish me luck gents. I never get mad at anyone for trying to make things right...but a stabbing is not the way to start the new decade, so Karen is going to have to deal with it. Have several on me!

Yeah college games- My App state football team lost a heartbreaker yesterday that literally went down to a dropped pass in the end zone with no time on the clock. That one hurt. Busy lately trading guns and taking customers out for the holiday dinner/drinks. Picked up a gorgeous Browning High power 9mm made back in the 60s or 70s as new. That one is going into the safe- will not be sold. Picked up 2 free tickets to the Vikes-Panthers game next sunday night.That will be a party. Will get to see Bret before he retires for the 10 th time.

Been out of the HT mode lately- had my K horns hooked up th the 2ch setup for several weeks- just in the 5 channel mode with the cornwalls as fronts. Switched it back to 7 speakers Friday- my son rented Transformers 2- and.... OMG what a soundtrack and visual. Story was ridiculious but the HT effects are awesome. I had forgotten how good this old concoction of used heritage speakers really sounds when cranked up through the old stack of SS outboards.

A buddy turned me on to a great el cheapo party Vodka for mixing-Luksusowa Polish potato Vodka. Maybe 2 clicks lower than Finlandia-not a sipping vodka- but perfectly acceptable with tonic and extra lime or with OJ or Cranberry. 20.00 a half gallon here. I highly reccomend it for mixers where you are serving a group and dont want to send a fortune on ketel-stoli-absoliute.Much better that the better known cheep brands.

Hanging out today watching the cold rain waiting on the football games. Thinking about cooking some oven-"fake BBQ" as one poster put it.My Panthers will get clobbered by the Pats but I am used to losing by now.

TH- continued best wishes for your wife's speedy recovery -Ace-use this time to enjoy that handsome son of yours- Best of luck for your situation to improve.

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A glass of Argentine Syrah. Wife is fixing veal marsala and fresh asparagus for dinner. A second glass of Syrah should go well with the veal.

Got Ben's CDs off yesterday......nothing special so don't over expect.....just thinning out the collection.

Cheers gentlemen!

Sounds good TH...wish I had some here. Just got Patrick down for the night and enjoying a New Amsterdam and Tonic...probably a few. Been busy with low paying side-work and getting ready for the holidays. Also finished the 6th attempt at fixing the basement, or as I like to call it "Phase 6 of fixing the basement the first time." Let's hope this caption in the future reads...problems solved. In Phase 6, I have put everything I learned to use in Phases 1-5...the only issue would be my execution of Phase 6...I think in theory it is done with...unless I screwed it up somehow. Cheers everyone, ACE

post-36287-1381952535707_thumb.jpg

A glass of Argentine Syrah. Wife is fixing veal marsala and fresh asparagus for dinner. A second glass of Syrah should go well with the veal.

I had Taco Hell after table tennis. [:S] A couple of 89 cent chicken burritos without the ranch sauce. Pretty good for $1.90. Had some chips and cheese dip on the side after getting home. Along with a diet ginger ale. [:(] The scary thing is I actually have come to like diet soda over the last few years. I definitely don't need the sugar of the regular stuff though they'll probably determine that the artificial sweeteners cause dain bramage or some other pedical mroblem in the next yew fears. [:o]

Got Ben's CDs off yesterday......nothing special so don't over expect.....just thinning out the collection.

I'll have to be sure to check the front porch the next few days in case the box doesn't fit in our mailbox.

Well there were several I really liked or liked in the earlier batch... and of course a couple that I'll probably want to thin out in a couple of years (maybe decades by the time I get my CD collection organized....). I think they've gotten mixed in with others so I'm not sure of all the titles but was fun and several I'll listen to at least a few times in the next couple of years and a couple at least that the girls might like. In any case a lot of fun trying out new to me music or some artists I thought I'd like to have but didn't.

Cheers gentlemen!

Cheers! [D]

A diet ginger ale (Big K the Kroger store brand) to wash down some baked tilapia and angel hair pasta.

Thanks Chuck for the nice little box of CDs. Christmas came early. I'm easy to please. A few keepers for me. A couple the mother out law may like. A couple of duplicates to pass on to someone else.

Looks quiet in here tonight. Off to play some Wii with my wife and youngest daughter before passing out.

Cheers gentlemen. And thanks again Chuck!

Cold and windy here. Fixed a large pot of chili and let it simmer for a couple of hours. Grated some cheese and added a scoop of sour cream in a bowl. Chased it down with a cold Modelo. Its good to be able to cook in the new kitchen.

The Heels lost to number two Texas....Rick Barne's team. Never have liked that guy after he bumped Dean Smith when Barnes was at Clemson.

Gonna hook up the HK A500 tommorow and give it a workout. With three amps its hard to give them the attention they deserve. If anyone knows about Niles switches and can tell me how to hook up three amps to the same set of speakers please let me know.

Bought half my Christmas presents today.....only have to buy for one.

Got snow JB?

Cheers to all!

Yeah TH - Heels looked like crap yesterday- cold as ice- I was pulling for them cause I wanted texas to lose and spoil Jerry jones big party. Pretty awful to watch. Looks like Psyco's exit to the pros has the heels behing the 8 ball. temporary situation- they always recover quickly after losing good players.

cleaning guns and detailing cars today with a few Dos Equios. cold and windy. missed al of the snow which suits me just fine.Trying to decide whether to keep the burned up Tubemagic and have them repaired or dump them and hunt down a used set of VRDs. The old mac 2105 is very hard to unhook as the 2 channel sound is fantastic with loads of power but I miss my tubes. Jan is bonus time and some upgraded gear is in order.

Got some huge fresh shrimp with heads on. Steamed shrimp and beer for lunch

Cheers to everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!