3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

I think there is a good chance the Raiders could upset the Cowboys on Turkey day.

maybe if they let the air out of the tires of the cowboy's cars during the game.

Actually, I do think it is possible; as the Cowboys aren't very good either. i do not have much confidence in the raider's play calling--definitely something that tom cable should hand over to someone else.

A bottle of Blue Moon. Dinner at 7:30 at the Capricebistro, a french restaurant on the Cape Fear River. I've read the menu so many times I have it memorized but still can't decide on an entre. The choices are

Traditional o oast -Turkey with rice and walnut stuffing, yukon gold potatoes and sweet potatoes.

d rouper - pan seared grouper with crab crust, provencal vinaigrette

i amb - lamb shank braised w/cassoulet Beans, vegetable du jour

pteak rites- (certified angus) NY strip seared "au poivre" w/pommes frites

Watersooi - (chefs specialty) Seafood casserole "Belgian style"

I think the appetizer will be goat cheese in a puff pastry with asparagus and wild mushroom sauce. Perhaps a french country style pate then again the Escargot "Petis Gris" is always yummy.

It was nice of Winchester to loan me his credit card[:D]

Cheers to all my bar buddies!

Sorry about the over cooked grub. Sucks to pay dine out prices and be disapointed. I had a meal yesterday at a Bojangles that was so awful that I am complaning to the home office on Monday. Horrible.

I have followed Argentine wines for 9 years. Do not overlook Chilie as well. Anything from the Mendoza region of Arg. is pretty much top notch. There are some effortrs to grow grapes at ridiculious altitudes which should yield some fantastic results. Time will tell. The wines of Argentina are napa or better quality for a fraction of the cost.

Now the bad news. the big boys from napa have bought a large portion of the small projects. Paul Hobbs and Modavi have a large presense in that area. Paul Hobbs has produced some limited edition Reservas the had doubled in price at issue in the secondary market. Good news for the 80-100 dollar buyers. bad news for the average guy who wants a nice botttle of cab or malbec (huge grape in South America) for dinner. Enjoy them while you can. They will disappear.

Drinking a fine Oberon Sav blanc with some rally nice Chedar cheese- watching college football.

TH- man did the heel take it on the chin today- heartbreaking loss to archrival who has sucked all year. Chin up- better luck next time

Best wishes to everbody during this holiday season- Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A beautiful day here in the Port City. Mowed the lawn for the last time this year. Sitting on the patio with three fingers of Jack Daniels Black label.

Yep...the Heels lost a close one and the Panthers lost as well. Waiting to hear about Tiger's weekend[^o)]

The kitchen makeover is a week to ten days from being complete and looking good. On a whim I checked the cabinet opening for the Viking cooktop and it is 3/8 inch too narrow! I guess the side walls will have to be cut out. They also hooked the faucett up backwards. Whats the old saying.....hot on the left...cold on the right....#### doesn't flow up hill and payday is on friday. I will not be sorry to see all the trades leave so that life can return to normal. But did I mention it was a beautiful day here?

Cheers gentlemen.

Sounds like the tiger got his tail caught in the door.This should be interesting. I can just see one us stalling the cops for 3 days and getting away from it. I believe he was trashed. damage control.

kid is back at school-always sorry to see him go.

Panters suck and suck and suck- awful- gut wrenching to watch for a fan- Caines are a joke this year as well. I have become a viking and Boise state fan.

TH- have not asked about your wife lately but hope she is doing well.

Brats and Corona to finish off a nice long weekend.Back to h--- tomorrow.

Cheers to all!!!!!!!!!!

Free Drinks....I need those! Getting through another banner week of insanity here. Had a bit of work for someone on monday and a nice chat with the Illinois Department of Employment Security, today was 12 hours of daycare, dealing with my stupid health insurance coverage, same tomorrow and thursday. Friday I get to have a hearing with the county tax review board so I can once again try to convince them they have my house appriased about 20% too high...then I am cutting out the basement floor the rest of the day.

Ace....we need to fill that basement up the rest of the way and stock it with fish[:)]

Anybody see my Heels kick butt last night? If they had a three point shooter no telling how far they could go in this rebuilding year.

Winchester....wife is improving. Thanks for asking.

Work is hectic doing my job and a downsized colleague's job.....but no complaints.....I am working! Just waiting for the worm to turn. The kitchen will be done by this weekend. Glad for that.

Ben...haven't forgotten your CDs....maybe make it a Christmas present.

Cheers guys!