Save your pennies...

Amy

...a great opportunity coming to the Klipsch eBay store very soon...

Let me guess.... a large glass jar with a Klipsch logo on it, to put your pennies in.

But my pennies will get wet!

400x400.aspx

Man, is that looking good right about now!!!![D]

JJ

Patience, Grasshopper. There's a cold Leinie's waiting for you at the end of the day.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me guess.... a large glass jar with a Klipsch logo on it, to put your pennies in.

I hope you don't mind but I have to use that pic as my new Avatar because that is me to a T.

400x400.aspx

I hope you don't mind but I have to use that pic as my new Avatar because that is me to a T.

400x400.aspx

Looks great!!!

• Moderators

Ouch, DD!

I hesitate to let you know what it is, because there's a .009% chance I won't be able to list it. But that's such a slim chance that I thought it would be ok to give a teaser. [:)]

One hint...the Pilgrims will have a chance to listen to it before the auction ends.

Ouch, DD!

I hesitate to let you know what it is, because there's a .009% chance I won't be able to list it. But that's such a slim chance that I thought it would be ok to give a teaser. [:)]

One hint...the Pilgrims will have a chance to listen to it before the auction ends.

Ok,

Now you wen't and did it.

I'll be there for sure now, as if the chance to win Jub's wasn't enough.

Ouch, DD!

Sounds like a Jubilee. Is there a prize for a correct guess?

rigma

Ouch, DD!

Amy, sorry for the ouchie.

How about this... you could announce what you won't be able to list on Ebay. Then, just in case it works out to list it, everyone will be pleasantly surprised?

It's got to be something out of production like another Belle...or some more "Movie LaScala's", etc

The last one on Klipsch put on ebay sold for over 3500. Well worth it...but a far stretch from pennies.

If it is a Belle or some "moive LaScala's", might be worth knowing for some folks who may need to shift funds around and will need more time than a 10 day listing will allow.

Guys, it has to be the 60th anniversary klipschorns that is setup in that room.......

I'll bet your right. If you check the 60th Ann. Khorn's on Vanns.com they list that there is only two available. I'll bet those are one in the same. Most internet dealers don't have inventoy, they just drop ship from the factory once they find a buyer. That's why I wish we could just avoid that and buy direct ourselves. Vann's has no risk. Just rewards. not fair to Klipsch.