When are you coming in? Wednesday, Thrusday, Friday, or Sat? Klipsch Pilgrimage 2007

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, we are now comming in Friday morning. We made it as far as Cleveland but not before the Indy flight had already left. So we as staying at the Sheraton at the Cleveland Airport. We will be arriving around 08:45 getting the rental car and then who knows what. At least we were able to cancel the room in Indy for tonight and delay the rental car pick-up.

See you guys tomorrow,

Steve

We had a grand time here last night.

Christy, Dtel, and Buddy were shown the town by Roger (Indy). I was buzzing around like hornet getting stuff done for photo business and getting ready for house guests (really where does all the laundry come from). Doc showed up here in the afternoon and, well lets' just say that Doc's work is never done. Trey needed me to hook us up with some of my front end PA, so Doc got my milk-box-o-mics out and checked mics and cabling with my Mackie mixer.

It was a good opportunity to roll the LSI double stacks outdoors and 'air em out', which is what we did. When Roger and Dtel's arrived, we were pretty well abusing the neighbors. But they'd had a late night HS pool party 2 house down just the night before so I didn't think I'd hear any complaints. Thirty feet. LSI sound best outdoors from thirty feet- just magic. Lucky the rain came overnight to wash up the big puddle of drool that Dtel left in the motor court! Remember that one set of LSI are the ones that introduced Dtel and myself-he drove and picked them up and baby sat them for a few months there at the Picayune Ranch.

I didn't give Christy much of a tour of the house or systems, she was 'here to see Michael'. She is just so warm and loving that she either makes you wanna laugh or cry, I'm not sure which. Buddy went straight for the kitties and presented me with a PWK cap from Ms. Valeries place. Thanks Buddy! I think he likes his kitties- he fetched them from the back porch several times during the evening.

Richard (Coytee- an Indian word) had not only hand delivered the Graeters ice cream I ordered from Cincinnati, but freighted in a his expense a massive cooler of MONTGOMERY INN RIBS and sauce. He showed up last night and I wasn't ashamed to put him to work at the grille. Christy went to get some more groceries (what- we got ribs we got ice cream- what more do you need, right?). The sauce was hot and bubbly, Richard yelled 'come and get it' and for the next hour or so the conversation ebbed a bit and we chowed down.

It being the longest day of the year, we stayed up late chatting. Heard some music on the outdoor Klisch (ksb.1.1 and CA800TSW), everyone liked my new CDT5800 C in the kitchen, and we blasted the LSBR's a bit before taming it down for conversation. I think I finally went to bed around 1:30. Don't know how late my guests stayed up.

It's off to work today- hope everyone has a pleasant trip into Indy- We'll see ya tonight!

Michael

We made it to Indy. The hotel was nice enough to let us check in early. we are at the Residence Inn in room 914. This place is really nice. I think we will take it easy for a couple of hours. Trey or any of the other gang if you need some help just let me know my number is on the cell phone list.

Roger I will give you a call later, probably after lunch some time.

Looking forward to a good weekend.

Steve

• Moderators

Yea, you made it!

I believe Residence Inn is within walking distance to Arni's--which is my favorite place to go for lunch! It's at the end of the strip mall across 86th St from you...just next to Wal-Mart...in case you're looking for something to eat.

I'm so glad to hear the hotel is really nice! This is the first time we've worked with them...

All packed and ready to roll. Just printed out the mapquest stuff from my address to the hotel, just under 300 miles so figuring arrival mid-late afternoon, depends how many back stretch exercise stops I make........ Staying at Residence Inn looking forward to meeting everyone.

Yea, you made it!

I believe Residence Inn is within walking distance to Arni's--which is my favorite place to go for lunch! It's at the end of the strip mall across 86th St from you...just next to Wal-Mart...in case you're looking for something to eat.

I'm so glad to hear the hotel is really nice! This is the first time we've worked with them...

So are you saying you want to meet us there for lunch???

We will be hungry about 12:15.

Steve

• Moderators

Steve,

You guys are finally in!!!!

Roger will probably be "out of pocket" till about 1:00 p.m.. As soon he is"back in circulation" he will give us a call.

Colter headed out to "Klipsch World" this morning and Dr. Who, Buddy and I "fetched" Jay from the bus station in downtown Indy.

Dtel, Doctor Who, Jay and Buddy went to grab breakfast...someplace Colter told them about. Then...they are headed back this way...to Colter's.

Glad to see you and Caroline finally made it...you guys missed some good eatin' last night...courtesy of Coytee and Colter.

Steve, I have to tell you...IndyKlipschFan's Family Home Theater (capitalized on purpose) IS awesome.....very functional....and best of all it sounds great!!!! Well thought out plan for the space....excellent design in my opinion...and very tastefully decorated....yet virtually child proof...

BTW, congratulations on your latest "upgrades", isn't great to hear things you have never heard before![:D]

• Moderators

Yea, you made it!

So are you saying you want to meet us there for lunch???

We will be hungry about 12:15.

Steve

I'd love to! Am I too late?

860-8594 is my work line...