New Products at Pilgrimage!

Yea - My husband was VERY excited about one new product, but I guess we can't talk about that. LOL He wants it.

The HT in a box stuff sounded freekishly good in our opinion. But I wonder how much of that was the room cuz if I remember correctly, that room had serious level treatments. We were impressed by this.

• Moderators

Michael,

Are you trying to get us banned from the Forum, banned from future Pilgrimages, banned from everything Klipsch.[;)]

You know we were sworn to silence....but since you asked....I am very excited about all of the new products we saw and tested.

So... you can't say what you saw and heard.

That is most unfortunate for the rest of us who couldn't make it.

I guess my only question, considering the limitations, is When will the products be released?

jerol

I guess we CAN talk about the CS-700 wireless system since it was introduced at CES in Jan. and there is a writeup on the website. I hadn't heard of this before, but I think it is really a neat product.

Bruce

Hmm....I'm not sure what you're getting at here, Michael, but MUM's the word on the new stuff!! [:)]

Mum is the word..... I won NOTHING I tell you nothing!!!

I saw NOTHING that the engineers forgot to put away!!!

I am though saying NOTHING about what happened.......

• Moderators

Which NEW and developing Klipsch products did YOU see and hear at yesterday's Klipsch Pilgrimage?

Hey colter what about what is new and exciting at the house of Colter that you didn't unbox yet!!! [;)]

Jay,

Have you lost your mind...or have you been hitting that vodka again?[:|]

That's Michael's new Quintet system....we told you he didn't want anyone to know about it[:$]....now you're in trouble! You better watch out last I heard Michael had Mapquested directions to your house and was coming to hunt you down and kick your arse! He's normally an easy going fella...I tell you I have never seen him so upset.....[;)]

Remind me to never, never, ever tell you a secret......[:#]

BTW, it was great finally meeting you in person...you are one funny dude...my side was hurting at times from laughing at you and Dr. Who. I really enjoyed spending time with you "young dudes".

And here I thought you were laughing WITH us.... *sniff* [:^)]

Sorry for cutting all y'alls off that one night when I needed to get some sleep. I figured there were many more hours of stories so I'll have to hit you guys up for some cucumber and pineapple cheeseburgers.

What new products at where? I was home sleeping all day Saturday. Had a really weird dream about this little dude with a Southern accent that talked like he was jacked up on a case of Full Throttle energy drink ....could hardly understand a damn thing he said! Then it got even stranger when I heard this Aussie guy claiming that when he worked for Bose he had some 

KlipschHorns at home! Yeah, right dude ... and my butt chews bubble gum too! [:D]  The rest is just even stranger with some really strange people I ain't never seen before talkin jibberish or some secret code that I could only figger out about every 3rd word or so. Then I woke up.

What new products at where? I was home sleeping all day Saturday. Had a really weird dream about this little dude with a Southern accent that talked like he was jacked up on a case of Full Throttle energy drink ....could hardly understand a damn thing he said! Then it got even stranger when I heard this Aussie guy claiming that when he worked for Bose he had some

KlipschHorns at home! Yeah, right dude ... and my butt chews bubble gum too! [:D] The rest is just even stranger with some really strange people I ain't never seen before talkin jibberish or some secret code that I could only figger out about every 3rd word or so. Then I woke up.

lol! It was nice meeting you JDB. Expect an email here in a few days. [;)]

Which NEW and developing Klipsch products did YOU see and hear at yesterday's Klipsch Pilgrimage?

Hey colter what about what is new and exciting at the house of Colter that you didn't unbox yet!!! [;)]

Jay,

Have you lost your mind...or have you been hitting that vodka again?[:|]

That's Michael's new Quintet system....we told you he didn't want anyone to know about it[:$]....now you're in trouble! You better watch out last I heard Michael had Mapquested directions to your house and was coming to hunt you down and kick your arse! He's normally an easy going fella...I tell you I have never seen him so upset.....[;)]

Remind me to never, never, ever tell you a secret......[:#]

BTW, it was great finally meeting you in person...you are one funny dude...my side was hurting at times from laughing at you and Dr. Who. I really enjoyed spending time with you "young dudes".

But But Michael Colter told me it was alright, and anyways I never still told

Sorry for cutting all y'alls off that one night when I needed to get some sleep. I figured there were many more hours of stories so I'll have to hit you guys up for some cucumber and pineapple cheeseburgers.

I'm with drwho.... sniff.......

cucumber and pineapple cheeseburgers?

• Moderators

I'm with drwho.... sniff.......

cucumber and pineapple cheeseburgers?

Sorry, I was laughing with you, eh? What are cucumber and pineapple cheeseburgers, doesn't sound too appetizing?