Interesting / favorite album covers

pauln

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Emerson, Lake & Palmer's Tarkus is a favourite of mine, even if I don't listen to it that often. It's interesting to look at the wordless story on the inside of the gatefold while listening to the Tarkus side. For the unfamiliar, the first side is one song, in seven parts, that the album is named after.

post-23736-13819335014034_thumb.jpg

BLIND FAITH....................the Euro version with the girl........not the American cover

Allen had a cover of a Jazz album houses and one shaped like a sax.......I remember commenting about that cover, maybe if he reads this he'll post it.

I agree, the redhead holding the model airplane, she couldn't have been older than what.... 15?

BLIND FAITH....................the Euro version with the girl........not the American cover

Allen had a cover of a Jazz album houses and one shaped like a sax.......I remember commenting about that cover, maybe if he reads this he'll post it.

I agree, the redhead holding the model airplane, she couldn't have been older than what.... 15?

BLIND FAITH INDEED.............................EH !!!!!!!!!!!!!

If that JB!

512Q96SRRWL._SS500_.jpg

Probably not my favorite, but one that has always struck me as interesting.

375x375

A guitar from each city with it's population and buildings fleeing an exploding earth. I can't possibly see how people equate rock music with drugs.[:^)]

A bonus that is has pretty blue "stuff"

• Moderators

Trivia question:

Who is the girl on the cover?