items FS to fund speaker project

hello again all, here are some surplus items i am offering here first to members b-4 a-gon gets them.....................this is to help fund a full blown oris ultra system i have most of what i need but a forum member has offered the rest thus these items for sale

for pics please e-mail me , (i will try to post some but i have a hard time getting pics to load) my e-mail is joespride02@yahoo.com

1st) i have a vey nice pair of altec 511B horns i would like to get about 125.00 for the pair+ shipping

2nd) i have a pair of compression drivers that you can use on the 511 or what ever you choose, the drivers are fostex acr d 450 in excellant shape, these are huge more than twice the size of k55

they are 8 ohm, freq response range0.5 to 15,000hz

output is 105 db at 1 watt at 1 meter

weight is 6 kg each...................................................................200.00 for the pair+ shipping

3rd) a nice pair of K-33 E woofers round magnets from mid to late 80's 150.00 for the pair+ shipping

4th) a excellant pair of wharfdale diamond 7.1 bookshelf speakers i dont find a mark on them 125.00 for the pair + shipping

5th) a aura evolution va100ii integrated amp..............BW speakers involved with this amp line (not exactly sure, but i beleive they designed and carried/sold these)

output 66 watts at 8 ohm,

THDo.o1%

signal to noise -75dbp

phono measured at 3mvrms 1khz

weighs about 15 pounds, looks great not a mark on it, it is a 220 version but is supplied with the transformer so its good to go here in the usa, has bi-wire capability, inputs are phono, cd, tuner, aux 1, aux 2, and a tape in and out.................................200.00 + shipping

6th) ii have a 150 wpc digital hypex amp built like a tank very heavy, 2 channel, internal damping, i did see sonicaps inside nice industrial appearance all black 550.00 + shipping

7th) i have a beatles blue box collection with the 13 albums inside, gold embossed lettering bc13 made in england all albums and covers are excellent, blue box has some ware i would rate it an 8 on a scale of 10 or vg according to goldmine.................................225.00 for the set + shipping

8th) i have a box set the complete works for piano solo W. A. Mozart, Walter Gieseking in a limited edition looks like satin covered box by angle records 11 albums with liner notes and a book, the vinyl and covers are like mint/ excellent box has some fading of the material, and shelf ware but i would grade it an 8 on a scale of 10 or vg according to goldmine 150.00 for the set+ shipping

9th) and lastly i have a spare pair of oris 200 horns with the fostex 206 e drivers installed (can and will seperate) horns are complete and like new unpainted with rear chamber and insulation/baffeling terminals etc bert sells with them. new these horns alone are 854 euros i will sell horns and drivers complete for 900.00 + shipping, (a personal note on these horns i had k-horns b-4 these and these horns do open up your system in new ways that if you like the detail of set you will absolutely love these)

all prices are negotiable to some degree or another here so dont be shy about making an offer most i can do is say no, or counter offer

Joe

all prices are negotiable to some degree or another here so dont be shy about making an offer most i can do is say no, or counter offer

So my offer of $50 for the whole shebang and you pay shipping might be turned down?

[6]

Sounds like some interesting stuff there! I would have tried for (one) of the K-33's as I needed a single one for a LaScala but I recently found one.

5th) a aura evolution va100ii integrated amp..............BW speakers involved with this amp line (not exactly sure, but i beleive they designed and carried/sold these)

output 66 watts at 8 ohm,

THDo.o1%

signal to noise -75dbp

phono measured at 3mvrms 1khz

weighs about 15 pounds, looks great not a mark on it, it is a 220 version but is supplied with the transformer so its good to go here in the usa, has bi-wire capability, inputs are phono, cd, tuner, aux 1, aux 2, and a tape in and out.................................200.00 + shipping

I've heard the Aura Evolution and it is one sweet little integrated amp and good looking to boot.

a dragon i was looking at buying from a friend but it needs work,, he had told me it sat for years i looked inside the belts and wheel are intact but i beleive they are worn/loose. press play it goes straight back to stop, press ffw or rev it goes to play then straight back to stop again..............know anything about repairing them do you pete

Joe

a dragon i was looking at buying from a friend but it needs work,, he had told me it sat for years i looked inside the belts and wheel are intact but i beleive they are worn/loose. press play it goes straight back to stop, press ffw or rev it goes to play then straight back to stop again..............know anything about repairing them do you pete

Joe

No I dont Joe, used to have a pair of BX-100's that did the same thing. Sold them for parts. The Dragon has to be one of the coolest looking decks ever.

post-14158-13819339006364_thumb.jpg