Weird Al Yankovic

Piranha

I took my boys, my nephew and my nieces to the Orange County Fair last night. They all wanted to see Weird Al who happened to be playing there. To tell you the truth, I really didn't have much interest in seeing him, but I did so for the kids. I really hadn't heard much of Weird Al's stuff before, but I must say, he was rather amusing. Here's a sample of something he did last night which I found to be very funny for some reason. Maybe I am the one that's weird, or perhaps I'm sick? Maybe both?

That was great. Reminds me of the South Park episode where R Kelley is singing about Cruise and Travolta in the closet. My wife and I especially enjoyed the beetle they drove. The color is seriously similar to ours! Then the bunny slippers! Weird Al is one of my favorites, always good for a chuckle.

I was reading this post by Gilbert...

And wondering what he thought was so bad...

Then I saw my post with Heidi Klum was gone...

And it made me really sad...

And i said why does this Gilbert...

get to keep his post when mine is gone...?

Somehow it got trapped in cyberspace...

and I had to realize it was just my place..

to be edited by Amy...

or someone else acting in her place...

now i miss my heidi...

and no-one else gets to see her..

it was in a perfect place..

designed to get out of people's head howard stern's face...

I was reading this post by Gilbert...

And wondering what he thought was so bad...

Then I saw my post with Heidi Klum was gone...

And it made me really sad...

And i said why does this Gilbert...

get to keep his post when mine is gone...?

Somehow it got trapped in cyberspace...

and I had to realize it was just my place..

to be edited by Amy...

or someone else acting in her place...

now i miss my heidi...

and no-one else gets to see her..

it was in a perfect place..

designed to get out of people's head howard stern's face...

Well, don't feel to down oldtimer. Just earlier this week one of my Threads was flushed down the line by that limbered finger ole gal, aka Amy The Hun.

But here's a little Cheerer Upper for ya.. [:|] that will surely let this nasty Weird Al thread go down too....

Eeeeek and good riddance

post-12381-13819339354116_thumb.jpg

Wow, Gilbert, I can't wish anyone the death that Tammy Fay suffered. Cancer is an awful thing. Seeing the picture of her as she appeared on Larry King is just so sad. I never did like her or her first husband, but I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Wow, Gilbert, I can't wish anyone the death that Tammy Fay suffered. Cancer is an awful thing. Seeing the picture of her as she appeared on Larry King is just so sad. I never did like her or her first husband, but I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

I have no idea whether she suffered or not, I do not keep up with that kind of news, and I do beleive we're (you anyway) taking this just a slight bit out of context aren't we..... And although admittedly, my post is in bad taste, to actually wish death upon someone, quick or slow & painful or otherwise would be quite a bit different than what I stated.

Personally, I saw her and her former hubby as both predetor's and thieves, and for that I say GOOD RIDANCE, one less animal in the world. Anyone that could put a collar on a dog that was worth over a $100k (1980's dollars mind you), all while earning a gordged tax free life style in the name of christ....... well, you know what I think of that kind of person.

Further, like you, I too have lost loved ones (yes plural in my case) to cancer, my sister has/had cancer; hopefully all of it was removed, but to say I'm wishing death upon someone was not my intent nor my way of thinking.

Point taken. What they did was awful, for sure, sucking money from folks with good intentions. For that part of her life, yes, I agree with you. Not sure how she was never charged in the thievery. I hadn't kept up with them at all, but saw her pic in the headlines.

My apology for misunderstanding your post.

Bruce

• Moderators

GILBERT:

Since you felt the need to make your remarks publically, I will do the same in my defense.

If you do not care for the way I run this forum I'd much rather you contact me directly. No need to call me names on a public forum.

The pic of Heidi Klume may as well have been naked. Although an occassional posting of an attractive woman would not bother me, because of the history of THIS group, it would've gone on and on and gotten worse and worse. I find "nipping things in the bud" makes my life a whole lot easier.

The post I deleted of yours this week was concerning RELIGION and POLITICS both in one paragraph. If you have trouble remembering the rules, please find them here

And yes, do be careful when you flipantly post remarks about people who have died of cancer. I don't care what your logic was behind it.

• Moderators

Thanks for the note, Gilbert. I too am guilty of ready something in the wrong tone.

Sorry everyone...I'm hypersensitive lately. I blame it on lack of sleep. Post all the hot chicks you want!!!!!!!

(not really... [;)] )