OT: Cutest Puppy

ARPRINCE

I can't have dogs anymore, my wife and oldest son are too alergic. But when I visit my parents home I get my Lab fix. They just got this guy about a month ago after their 17 year old yellow lab passed. He has an 11 year old cousin to show him the way. You can't keep him out of the water.

post-17373-13819344023558_thumb.jpg

I'm not trying to start a flame war or anything, but I think this little fella is pretty cute too.

No affiliation with puppy.

He has quite a wang, you should be proud.

LOL. I'll bet you're the only guy on the interwebs that could get a "Cutest Puppy" thread locked. [*-)]

We have three male Malinois we got as puppies, the first one Jake is now 16 months old and the other two Blitz and Bodhi (the injured one I've posted about) are almost 6 months. The pics I am posting are each of them at 5 weeks as it they are the only exact age comparison pics we have.

post-14277-13819344040686_thumb.gif

Here's Otis as a pup. Saw him at the shelter, brought him home. Next day got him to vet for shots. The NEXT day went BACK to the vet and found out he had parvo-virus.

One week in isolation and about $1,200 later... he made it through. (a year later he contracted Blasto-Mycosis, also a deadly disease)

post-15072-13819344088162_thumb.jpg