McINTOSH MC60 RAFFLE (GORGEOUS PAIR)

Gilbert

Wow, I got banned from the Audiokarma forum, because I posted a link the raffle. Un-freakin-believable!

Seems they wanted $2.00 for me to post an object for sale there. They can shuve it; I requested that my profile and associated personal information be permenantly deleted. Incredible.

Wow, I got banned from the Audiokarma forum, because I posted a link the raffle. Un-freakin-believable!

Seems they wanted $2.00 for me to post an object for sale there. They can shuve it; I requested that my profile and associated personal information be permenantly deleted. Incredible.

I had a post deleted once and almost got banned for asking why...didn't know that asking why is a policy violation under questioning moderators. 

Seems they wanted $2.00 for me to post an object for sale there. They can shuve it; I requested that my profile and associated personal information be permenantly deleted. Incredible.

Yeah, they don't like it when I get (unintentionally, I swear) slightly "risque"...

Well, I don't think it is looking good for the raffle. I didn't have a good feeling about it from the start, but was (am still) hoping that Gilbert could pull it off. Although it's a great idea, and would be lots of fun, it just riddled with potential problems (least of which is the raffle being held on Klipsch webspace without their blessing).

I'm still crossing my fingers.

-PB

So they wanted a whopping $2 for you to post a link to your ad trying to sell >$3500 in raffle tickets?

Unbelievable!

Yes, I agree completely. Unbelievable, and insane. Especially when this forum offers the same thing for free, and most importantly becuase I have no idea where that money is going. You should hang out there more, and do some undercover work.

Ciao'

Seems they wanted $2.00 for me to post an object for sale there. They can shuve it; I requested that my profile and associated personal information be permenantly deleted. Incredible.

Yeah, they don't like it when I get (unintentionally, I swear) slightly "risque"...

well, aside from the somewhat cranky atmosphere, remember that their forum doesn't go down near as much as the Klipsch forum.

Gilbert,

Is the raffle off the table now? 

what happened?

I'm sitting here ready to pay for my tickets, thread is gone and you folks say the raffle is off?

I just got home and in my inbox was the email from paypal. In it, is a note from Gilbert which says:

Message From Seller:
Sorry, but the raffle was terminated by Klipsch for legal reasons.
Please visit the forum.

Respectfully,
Gilbert

Edit: see Gilbert's explanation over in the Garage Sale section.