This is frustrating....

Joe Shmoe

Yup happens to me everytime. I just get a little nervous. I did the same thing, threw it out and missed the mark to the right, and it came up short, then I missed the easy spare, chopped the six. Then I hit the pocket solid and left the 10... and of course missed that by a hair.... lol. I'll get there, still plenty early in the season. I ended up with a 667 series.

Gee, maybe you should take the mask off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .............................. I would be thrilled to bowl a 200 game, 300 is not unreachable, happens all the time now, hang in there, you'll do it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It happened TWICE in a league I was bowling in the summer before last! And one of them was on the lane adjacent to the one I was bowling on! When that guy nailed it, the whole friggan place just went wild! I was happy to finally bowl something over 200!

I don't know what you're complaining about, Mr. Shmoe. 153 isn't half bad!!! [;)][6]

-David

Well...50% of the available points is failing in most classes. No need to encourage mediocracy or anything... [;)][6]

Bowling is a hard sport...my (bad) shoulder gets worn out after 2 games so then I gotta start bowling lefty - it's fun though because my bowling game is just as good on both sides (yea, that bad).

I don't know what you're complaining about, Mr. Shmoe. 153 isn't half bad!!! [;)][6]

-David

Well...50% of the available points is failing in most classes. No need to encourage mediocracy or anything... [;)][6]

Bowling is a hard sport...my (bad) shoulder gets worn out after 2 games so then I gotta start bowling lefty - it's fun though because my bowling game is just as good on both sides (yea, that bad).

My best game ever is only a shade above 200 (205) but I'm sure that I couldn't get over 100 bowling with my opposite hand. Bowling, like golf (I assume-because I've never golfed), is one of those sports where consistency is a key ingredient. The way you approach the lane, the way you hold your ball, the release, etc etc etc all come together and if one of them is just a tad bit off, your score drops precipitously.

-David

Best I ever bowled was a 258, bowled 9 strikes in a row and choked in the end. This was in '85 and they wouldn't let me keep the score sheet to prove I had done it.

Had stopped in the bowling alley at Holloman AFB, NM for beer and nachos at lunch and a buddy talked me into bowling a game with him and it turned out to be the best round I had ever bowled. I really started getting cocky after like 5 strikes in a row!

-David

My best game ever is only a shade above 200 (205) but I'm sure that I couldn't get over 100 bowling with my opposite hand. Bowling, like golf (I assume-because I've never golfed), is one of those sports where consistency is a key ingredient. The way you approach the lane, the way you hold your ball, the release, etc etc etc all come together and if one of them is just a tad bit off, your score drops precipitously.

-David

muscle memory! i love both bowling and golf--i find golf much harder.

-David

-David

muscle memory! i love both bowling and golf--i find golf much harder.

"muscle memory?" lol, heck, I THINK I remember having muscles lol!!! We've bowled a few times in the past couple of years. I think my best score was around 180 or so...

-David

-David

Hey Who-2 things: 1) I have a present for you and 2) I had a young lady at my house the other day who was asking if I still talked to that "who" guy. Ya never know......[^][G]

-David

David--are you telling us that Dr. Who's reputation has spread to the great state of michigan? i fear he is becoming a legend.

p.s. i spent four years living in Grand Haven, MI. Coming from Los Angeles to Grand Haven was total culture shock; but, the small town grew on me and it was hard to leave when the job sent me back to Los Angeles.